Long Distance III G.D.

You and Max talked a while longer until Bani woke up and basically kicked him out.

Bani didn't like guys messing with you and her actions spoke louder than her words.

You didn't say much about it though and decided to keep your mouth shut for the time being.

A couple of hours later your flight landed nice and safely on the ground allowing you and Bani to head over to a hotel their manager had set up.

It was the same hotel as theirs they just didn't know you were here.

Bani decided to shower after you leaving you some time to look through your phone.

Again your phone was bombarded with millions and millions of notifications causing you to finally look at what was going on.

You clicked on one of the images you were tagged on and tried making sense of what was going on.

Two people sat very close to one another but it was very hard to tell who was who so you decided to read the comments.

Grayson and Angie's name was mentioned in each one of them causing a small sting to pierce through your heart.

You should have stopped scrolling through but eventually, you couldn't.

People talked about it so much that you hadn't really been paying at all.

The job interview had gone great and they even asked you to come work for them.

You pushed you're leaving date a couple of times due to this trip that you didn't even realiZe what was going on in your social media until now.

A video of them kissing caught you off guard shattering everything inside you.

"Hey, are you ready to go" Bani caught your attention.

Maybe it was a fan edit?

----

A/n

Part 3 💔

15 votes for part 4?