Trouble V G.D.

Yesterday was a hectic day for you after the fight and kissing Grayson.

Something about his edge and bad boy image attracted you. Deep down you wished there was something more to him than his bad actions and tendencies to start fights.

He was charming in his own way. He was unexplainable both in a descriptive way and an attractive way.
Yet you couldn't think about him that way.

You had a boyfriend who loves you or so you believed.

Chris was chill and a nice type of guy, but lately something between you two drifted you apart.

Maybe, Grayson was a sign sent from hell knows where telling you or warning you about your dying relationship with Chris. But there was also the possibility that you were overthinking it.

"I'll see you at the library then?" Chris communicates bringing you back to reality.

"Sure..." you doubtfully answered before he pecked your lips.

"See you" he walked away probably to football practice.

At this point, you didn't care or know.

You brushed everything off your mind and picked up a couple of journals and extra books you needed to turn in to the library.

You headed quietly to the library and turned in your books at the front before heading to the back behind a couple of bookshelves to study.

What you didn't know was that Grayson lurked around looking for a book you casually had pulled out from one of the shelves.

"Let me guess your boyfriend let you stay here while he practices?" Grayson smirks as he walks out of one of the rows.

"I'm here to study that's all" you huffed and continued to work as if he wasn't there.

"Sure you are" he takes a seat across from you. "If you were dating a regular football jock, they would of let you in on their practices unless they were hiding something" he grinned to himself clearly satisfied messing around with your head.

"Whatever to hate tying to do it's not working so let me work in peace" you flipped a page of the book.

Grayson looks down at the book and smiles at himself realizing its the book he needed.

"Would you look at that. This is the book I was looking for" he chuckles. "Mind if we share?" he cocks one of his eyebrows up and moves his chair close to you.

Your breath hitched once you felt the warmth off his body radiating off him and onto you.

"I don't mind" you slightly stuttered and tried to focus on your work.

"Mind if I flip the page" he reaches over to touch your hand which was placed on the book itself.

His touch caused an eruption of mixed emotions to explode inside your stomach once you realized the effect he hand on you.

Grayson also noticed and had a big fucking smirk plastered all over his face.

"Or maybe we could do something else" he huskily spoke bringing his face closer to yours.