Fight G.D.

You and Grayson had been arguing about a girl who has tried to come between you two lately.

"She is brainwashing you Grayson can't you open your eyes and see it!" you angrily state.

"Y/n your just jealous of her"

You stand there infuriated by the words that came out of his mouth.

"Jealous of HER? Oh please. You're seriously making me laugh"

"See you're getting so fucking offended and become defensive" he angrily says taking a step back.

"Defensive I'm just trying to make you see she is getting in between us and you're letting her!" you say taking a step closer and pointing your finger at his chest.

"Maybe the one getting between us and this relationship is YOU" he exclaims.

You're facing expression drops making you feel gloomy.

"You know what don't worry if this doesn't work out I'll just go to her. She is way prettier and nicer than you will ever be"

You get fed up will all his bs.

"Get out" you lowly say.

"Get the hell out of my apartment now"

He stands there and doesn't move a muscle.

"I said get out! Get the fuck out of my house!" you say repeatedly hitting his chest.

He begins to walk out leaving you alone in the apartment.

You rush over to the door and lock it.

A few tears fall of your face as your back slides down the door.

As Grayson walked out, he didn't care about anything he said because he was angry you would think such things about his friend.

He angrily walked to his car and drove at a fast speed to his shared apartment.

Meanwhile, after you grieved a bit, you wiped your tears and found an empty box that played around the apartment.

You went into the bedroom and took down a very picture of you two.

You put every gift, every love letter ever written, and his hoodies in the box.

You sealed it with tape and took it down to the car.

Something's just don't ever work out

-
A/n

Probably will be used in a book in the near future idk? ;)

Anyways there is a part two coming soon