🎄Stockings G.D.🎄

Today you and Grayson were heading over to his parent's house for Christmas Eve dinner.

Both you felt quite nervous as you two were going to announce your pregnancy.

Not too long ago you found out you were expecting twins.

Of course, Grayson was beyond excited to hear such news but you were sorta scared of what was to come.

Before this happened, a doctor had told you that there was a low chance of you ever getting pregnant.

It scared you at first but you got used to the idea.

Months passed and you began feeling ill one day.

You missed your period that month which made you think something bad was going on so you went to the doctor and found out you were pregnant.

From that day on you felt blessed and couldn't be happier to share such news with everyone.

"Are you ready?" Grayson turns to look at you before he steps out of the car.

"I guess so" you nervously smile.

"I love you," he says before leaning over to kiss your cheek.

"I love you," you say in return as both of you step out of his car.

Grayson helps you take out a couple of gifts you wrapped from the trunk before heading to the front door.

Grayson knocks and shortly after you see Lisa smiling widely at both of you.

"Look at you two" she cheerfully says as you two walk-in.

"Hi, mom," Grayson says as he puts down a couple of gifts and hugs her.

"Hi sweety" she mumbles and kisses his cheek.

She lets go of him and walks over to you.

She embraces you into a warm hug.

"Hi y/n you look amazing today" she praises.

"You do too," you say in return.

"You're too kind" she lightly chuckles as you all move to the dining area.

There you see Sean, Ethan, and Cameron already seated near one another.

You all hug and greet one another before taking a seat.

"It's so nice having everyone here" Lisa comment as brings in the meals she prepared.

"It truly is" Sean smiles.

All of us take a seat and begin eating and chatting to pass time.

As you all eat they all start to notice your grand appetite as you get seconds of everything.

You don't pay much attention though as you continue to eat like nothing is wrong.

After dinner, you help Lisa and Cameron clean then you all head over to the living room where the guys were seated.

"Grayson," you say in a low whisper.

He looks over at you with that charming smile of his and walks over to where you stood.

"We got you guys some gifts," Grayson says with a chuckle.

"You didn't have to you guys," Lisa says.

"Oh come on mom a gift is a gift" Ethan chuckles.

You jokingly roll your eyes and give everyone a gift bag.

"You guys are scaring me with all these" Cameron comments.

"Its just a nice gesture cam calm down," Grayson says.

"Are you ready for them to open their gifts?" Grayson says as he reaches over to hold your hand.

"Its time" you whisper.

"Okay"

"You can open them," you tell them.

They don't hesitate and pull out the tissue paper than take out their gifts.

Each one of them had a stocking folded at the top where their name is supposed to be.

"Thank you so much," all of them say.

"Unfold them," Grayson says with a big smile in his face.

They all furrow their eyebrows and look at us with a confused facial expression.

You wait for them to unfold them then you see their eyes go wide.

"Grandma?"

"Grandpa?"

Sean and Lisa say sounding more like a question.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Ethan exclaims.

"Are you serious?" Cameron asks.

Lisa and Sean both look at you and Grayson as you nod your heads yes.

"I'm pregnant" you announce.

"CONGRATULATIONS" they all exclaim as they rush over to you two.

"I'm going to be their favorite" Ethan chuckles.

Cameron rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Think again" she comments.

Both you and Grayson laugh at them and continue to celebrate.

-