🎄Cold IV G.D.🎄

After thinking about it for a while, Grayson and y/n decided to let things happen on their own, but some didn't think the same way.

Ethan and your best friend decided to pair you up without you two knowing, of course.

Ethan told Grayson to meet him at the coffee shop this afternoon to discuss something that might interest him. On the other hand, your best friend asked you to go simply because she needed help with a project.

That didn't exist.

Both of them got ready almost at the same time and didn't try as much with their outfits since they weren't trying to impress.

Y/n sent her friend a text asking her best friend whether or not she was there and she got the response she needed.

Best Friend: I'm on my way meet me there

Her friend lied but Y/n didn't know.

Grayson didn't bother asking Ethan if he was there or not. He knew he wouldn't let him down. Little did he know what was coming.

Y/n got there first and ordered coffee before sitting on a small table waiting for a friend who may never come.

Grayson shortly after walked in and ordered his coffee and later saw y/n sitting by herself.

He approached hee and sat down in the chair in front of her.

"Hey" he calmly said catching your attention.

Your eyes went wide and you felt anxious as he sat there.

Where is she? It is the only question that crossed your mind.

"Hey what are you doing here?" you nervously stuttered.

"Waiting for E, you?" he asked.

"Waiting for y/BFF/n" you mumbled as you looked down at your phone texting your best friend billions of times without getting a response back.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking right at you.

Of course not, you were panicking and you couldn't hide it.

" I'm good" you smiled hiding everything behind it.

You took a sip of your coffee and looked at Grayson who checked his phone every five seconds.

"Is everything alright?" you asked.

"Umm... Yeah, Ethan was supposed to-" he said before looking up at you.

"What?" you asked slightly confused.

"Y/BFF/n told you to be here at this time right?"

"Yeah, but she isn't here so- oh," you said once you finally understood what was going on.

"Of course they did" you mumbled under your breath.

Grayson looked at you and felt the urge to confess everything but he was scared.

Scared of rejection.

You also thought about the same thing and couldn't shake it off. You needed to tell him but were too scared.

Scared of confessing something you never thought about.

"Can i-" both of you said at the same time causing you to laugh at one another.

"You first" you smiled.

Grayson inhaled a deep breath and let it out shortly after.

"I like you y/n. A lot actually and that night we were talking even if it only was for a brief moment. I had finally realized something I had let myself ignore. Ignored my feeling for you. I was scared of admitting them because I knew you would reject me, but now I'm more scared of you not knowing how I truly feel" Grayson said as he looked right into your eyes expressing his deepest emotions for you.

"I like you too. I always had. I just pushed them away or didn't want to admit them. I'm sorry" you mumbled looking down.

"Don't apologize?" he said as he grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"At least you told me" he smiled as you looked up.

A smile formed on your face too making you feel extremely happy.

The rest of the day you spent it chatting with Grayson about practically anything as you enjoyed each other's company.

---

A/n

Probably sucked but I'm falling asleep I'm sorry