The Response E.D.

The second part to The Letter

Ethan took the letter from y/n and placed it into his pocket as he decided to wait and read it in private.

After he spent some time with his friends, he went up to his room and decided to read the letter you had written to him.

He opened the envelope with his name written in your handwriting and began reading what you wrote.

Ethan's heart began to flutter as he read every meaningful thing you said about him.

While reading it he heard tour voice narrating every word written making him feel special in some way.

After he finished reading the letter he sat there in shock still surprised on what he just read.

He never thought you felt that way about him.

He always liked you like something more but was afraid to say something since both of you two believed you didn't know each other well enough.

He didn't hesitate and decided to go find you.

He ran down to his car and began driving to the dinner at a fast speed.

Meanwhile, while you were working at dinner, your mind was clouded with negative thoughts as you believed he would reject you.

You asked one of the tour co-worker friends to cover for you just in case he showed up.

You decided to help out in the kitchen just in case it went south.

Ethan walks in speedily into the dinner and walks over to the bar stools near the counter.

"Y/n have you seen her?" he asked the waitress that was on the other side.

"She left a while ago. I'm sorry" she says.

Ethan's heart breaks a little as he hears she had already left.

"Do you have paper and a pen" he simply asks.

"I have this kids menu and a pen" she answers.

Ethan takes the menu and the pen and decides to return a letter like y/n.

He flips the menu to the blank side and begins writing.

Dear y/n

You don't know how glad I am that you feel the same way. I tried asking you millions of times in my head but I was too scared.

I just wish you can talk to me again because I want to tell you how much you mean to me.

No words can ever describe your amazing personality and charisma.

You're a beautiful girl inside and out and I can't believe I found someone like you.

Please come find me

-Ethan

He folds the letter and gives it to the waitress for her to give to y/n.

Ethan decides to leave and walk around.

Y/n co-worker quickly gives you the letter Ethan wrote for you to read.

You take the letter from her and feel a bunch of butterflies dancing around the tour stomach.

Not even thinking about anything you run out of the dinner to find Ethan walking away at a slow pace.

"Ethan" you scream across the path.

He turns around and begins to walk to you. You meet him halfway as both of you look into each other's eyes.

"I read the letter," he says.

"I read yours too," you say.

"I love you," he says randomly

You stand there in shock as he takes a step closer to you.

"I loved you even when I didn't know it yet," he says pushing a loose strand out of your face.

"I love you too," you lowly say as he pulls you close to his face closing the gap between you two.

----