Señorita | G.D.

Aria

"Someone's here early," Claudia sarcastically remarked while roaming around the kitchen set a couple of plates down in the sink.

"I overslept a bit," I explained while pinning my long way hair into a makeshift ponytail.

"Of course you did," Claudia rolled her eyes. "Let's go there are lots of people here today." she sighed and pushed a couple of doors open allowing us to step back into the dinner.

I took a deep breath in and allowed myself to walk around the dinner, taking people's orders, and going back into the kitchen to inform our chef what to prepare.

It was an ordinary day. To say the least.

Grayson

I should of convinced Ethan to tag along but I guess riding a motorcycle around the states isn't so bad.

A new place almost every week.

New food. New people. New place.

Fascinating.

While driving around the city, I stumbled upon a small old fashion dinner that had caught my eyes the day I stepped foot in this place.

It reminded me of something. Something I still can't comprehend just yet.

I decided to park my motorcycle nearby and walk into the small dinner taking a seat near the windows in a red-colored booth.

It wasn't so bad.

A lady who claimed to be Claudia offered me a menu which I kindly declined asking only for a cup of coffee and the breakfast special served in this fine establishment.

She smiled and hurried to the kitchen and back bringing me my coffee and a couple of creamers as the sugar packets were nicely organized in a small cube container.

I thanked her and allowed her to walk off as she attends other customers that were sitting in nearby tables.

I then patiently waited for my food and looked around at the people working and bringing plates and plates of food to each person sitting inside the dinner.

Then I spotted her.

The girl with long wavy hair.

"You're plate" Claudia interrupted yet my eyes continued to follow the girl with timid chocolate eyes that disappeared into the kitchen again.

I was caught off guard by her and the presence she held in the room.

She was mesmerizing and I had to know her name.

Aria

His eyes were stuck on mine and I simply couldn't look away.

It was physically impossible.

---

A/n

Part 2 - 15 votes?

Also, the mini-series is based off the song Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Canola Cabello

Hopefully, you are enjoying it <3333