🎄Cold II G.D.🎄

After you left, the only thing on your mind was Grayson.

He was kind and sweet and amazing. You told yourself over and over again.

Because of it, you didn't get much sleep that night.

He had consumed your thoughts that night as well as the next day.

You tried distracting yourself all day until the afternoon.

That afternoon while listening to music the lyrics somehow spoke to you in some sort of cryptic message you thought.

It was so weird that it drove you crazy. It was as if the whole world knew something, you couldn't see or admit.

After spending some time like that you began questioning everything.

You needed to know what these 'signs' as you called them meant.

The only way you could figure it out was by asking your friends.

You texted them and explained everything starting from what had happened the day before with Grayson, which had affected you a whole lot. You continued on by telling them about the mixed 'signals' you were receiving and finally telling them how stressed you felt because of all this.

That's when they texted you this.

Best Friend: y/n I think you still like Grayson

At first, you laughed at her comment and didn't respond until minutes after.

Y/n: I did once but that was a long time ago. I buried those feelings

Best friend: Exactly you buried them and now they resurfaced. Maybe you should act on them

Act on them? Of course not. You thought

You two clearly didn't talk as much as your other friends did. You didn't mind it though but ever since yesterday being around him changed your perspective. Or your feelings for him.

After texting with your friend a while longer, you came to the conclusion that maybe it was a good idea to try talking to him, so you did.

You looked up his contact and texted him a simple 'hey' to see if he responded.

Minutes later he responded with the same thing which made your heart flutter immediately.

Deep down you knew the feelings you had buried had resurfaced and now you had to face your new reality.

You liked Grayson and this time you were willing to try.

-
A/n

This imagines parts 1 and 2 are actually sorta based on my life which is kinda funny.

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS?!?!?!?!

WOOHOO

I never imagined something like this happening to me so thank you for all the love and support and thank you for sticking around. I love you all.