Boss G.D.

You recently got hired by Grayson Dolan to work as his assistant.

He was rich and had a whole company he had built with the help of his twin brother, Ethan.

He wasn't always nice to be completely honest, but he wasn't an asshole either. According to what others had mentioned.

You haven't met him personally yet and it scared you. You had to rely on what others had told you just to make sure you made a good impression on your new boss.

You planned your outfit the night before your first day and planned your routine for that morning too.

You wanted to be prepared for the next day.

After getting a good night's sleep, you woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

It took you only a short time to get ready allowing you to head out earlier than expected.

You drove to the office and knocked on his office right away.

"Come in" Grayson's voice echoed.

You followed your orders and opened the door to his office.

Grayson was too distracted looking through a stack of papers that he didn't realize your presence when you were inside.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Mr.Dolan I just wanted to introduce myself properly." you shyly spoke catching Grayson's attention finally.

His eyes looked up to meet yours causing something within him to change.

Your eyes were captivating and the sound of your voice was rather soothing to him.

He was in a daze, admiring every feature of you before he realized he was staring for too long.

"Call me Grayson" he stood up from his seat and walked closer to where you stood.

"Okay" you smiled causing him to smile back at you.

"Y/n is your name right?" he softly chuckled extending his hand.

"Yes sir" you extended your hand to reach his and it was an immediate connection between you two.

"This will be harder than I thought" he mumbled under his breath.

---