🎄 Mistletoe G.D. 🎄

It was that time of the year once again.

Christmas season.

Grayson's family and yours always spent this time together in a shared cabin not too far from home.

There all of you helped decorate a large Christmas tree and spent time catching up and enjoying each other's company.

Lately, you have been distanced from everyone else as you have been traveling because of your new job.

Grayson wasn't all too happy about being distanced from you as he had a small crush on you ever since he was little.

This year was his chance he though.

"Ethan what if she says no" Grayson nervously tells Ethan as they stand in the very back of the room looking at the rest who are decorating a tree.

"She won't say no, trust me" Ethan reassures him.

Grayson takes a deep breath in and out before looking over at you.

You were standing near the countertop drinking a cup of cocoa while talking to Cameron.

Grayson felt his nerves calm down after looking at you smile as you talked to her.

He felt ready to ask you out but he decided to wait till later.

Time went by and the tree was finally decorated.

You smiled widely at the end result and began walking over to where Grayson was standing.

"It looks beautiful doesn't it" you comment as you looked at the decorated tree.

"Yeah it does" he lightly chuckles.

A comfortable silence took over for a bit before you finally spoke again.

"I missed you while I was away" you blurt out.

"You did?" Grayson asks.

"Of course I did. You're my best friend" you calmly state.

Graysons face slightly drops hearing her say that.

She only viewed Grayson as a friend but deep inside her, she knew there was something more between them.

Grayson turns over to Ethan for assistance but instead, he points out the mistletoe that was hung above them.

"Will you look at that" Grayson says looking up at the mistletoe that hung above them.

You felt your cheeks turn a slight shade of pink but you knew you couldn't kiss him.

"Looks like-"

"I have to go," you say as you run away from the situation.

Grayson sadly stands there looking at you run towards your room.

He thought he messed it all up but in reality, you were too scared to kiss him.

You knew if you kissed his lips everything that you pushed back before would resurface and things would be different between you two.

You were just not ready.

The rest of the day you avoided one another as you spent time with the rest.

Later that night you decide to walk outside to the small porch swing to clear your mind.

Inside the cabin, Ethan convinced Grayson to go out and finally tell you how he feels.

"You should go talk to her," Ethan says as he looks out the window looking at you sit in the semi-cold area.

"I'm unsure" Grayson doubtfully says.

"Then go be sure," he says before leaving Grayson by himself.

Grayson builds up his courage and walks outside where you sat.

"What are you doing out here," Grayson asks.

"Thinking I guess" you answer truthfully.

"What about"

"Us" you whisper.

"I like you a lot y/n" Grayson admits.

Your eyes go wide unable to say much about it.

You close your eyes and look up.

Once you open Your eyes again you see mistletoe hanging above you two.

Grayson notices and pulls your face closer to his.

"Mistletoe" you mumble.

"Yeah," he says before kissing your lips softly.

It felt like electric currents running through your whole body feeling his lips on yours.

Once you pull away you smile at him.

"I knew it" you two hear Ethan's voice.

"I knew mistletoe in the porch wing would work. Hahaha," he states causing you and Grayson to burst out laughing.

Mistletoe can be very helpful.

-

A/n

First one of the months!!!

Can't wait to write more

<3