🎄 Home for the Holidays IV G.D. 🎄

Y/n P.O.V

"We had gotten that contract we working on and we were both happy about it and one thing lead to the other and-"

"You fucked her?" I comment.

"She kissed me" he corrects me.

"And you kissed back" I respond.

"I-i-" he stutters.

"Then you slept with her and came back to me feeling guilty." I angrily state as tears stream down my face.

"It wasn't like that y/n I didn't want things to happens this way-"

"That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. 'I didn't want things to happen this way' see that right there is bs."  I scream.

"Let me explain" he comes closer.

"How stupid do you think I am? You not only kissed her. YOU SLEPT WITH HER AND YOU EXPECT TO COME BACK HERE AND WHAT?" I take a breath.

"I want to talk this out and-" he pleads.

"I wanted you home for the holidays. That's all. Funny thing is I got stuck in this fucked up situation" I say as I sit down and begin full-on sobbing.

I can't stop.

My eyes are like waterfalls at the moment.

I need to process everything nut the image of him and UGHHHJ I CAN'T

"Hey listen to me" he co is into my ear as he rubs my back up and down for comfort.

I feel disgusted.

I feel infuriated.

Lastly, I feel betrayed.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I exclaim.

"You disgust me!"

"I can't look at you the same way I once did" softly whisper as I pace back and forward.

I grab my phone from my back pocket and begin walking away.

"Where are you going?" he anxiously asks.

"I need to make a phone call" I mumble before leaving him there.

I call the airline and ask for a flight anywhere at this point.

I don't want to spend Christmas here with him. I may have nobody at the moment but I prefer staying at a random hotel in a random place than here.

They agree to change it since a passenger canceled there's so I get to go back to L.A. today in a couple of hours.

I walk up the stairs and pack my stuff before heading downstairs where he is sitting at.

He quickly stands up and rushes over to me once he sees my bags.

His eyes were already bloodshot and tears continued to stream down his face.

"Where are you going?" his lip quivers.

"Home" I coldly answer.

"This is your home. You always told me that where ever I was that was home" he sobs.

"No. My home is nowhere near you. I might have lost my family, but at least I have one thing clear. Home is with the people you love and I don't love you" I say before I walk out on him.

Narrator

Grayson stood by the door frozen by the words y/n had said to him before she left.

Ever since then she never looked back.

Grayson never moved on though. He was left with the memory of her.

-

A/n

I loved this so much honestly.

If you have imagines that you would like me to write pm or comment, please.

It might take a while maybe but I promise I will get them done.

<3