The Invitation III G.D.

After you leave Grayson's room, you go back to where the ceremony was taking place.

You find an empty seat in one of the rows and sit there waiting for the ceremony to commence.

Being here made every part of you break into millions of pieces creating a roller coaster of emotions.

A couple of minutes after the groom walks down the aisle next to his mother and best man.

Grayson was nervously shaking as he was still doubtful about his wedding.

"Ethan I'm not sure about this anymore" Grayson whispers to Ethan.

"You can do this" Ethan encourages him.

Grayson nods along with ad he waits for his bride.

Both Grayson and you look at one another with loving eyes filled with hurt.

You tried to smile containing the tears threatening to fall out of your eyes.

The wedding march begins playing making everyone stand up from their seats.

Graysons soon to be wife wore the most spectacular dress you could imagine.

Her father escorted her all the way down to the end of the aisle.

She finally gets to Grayson making your heart sink even lower than before.

Grayson smiles at her in a loving way as the justice of peace stands in between them.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union between this beautiful couple who have chosen to share their wonderful life commitment with Every single one of you"

Stay strong. You repeat to yourself.

Grayson looks over at you as you feel a tear stream down your face.

"We are here share the love these to people share for one another"

I can't. You think.

You get out of the row and try your best not to make any noise as you leave.

You walk out crying tears of sadness as you saw your best friend, the love of your life getting married.

Meanwhile, Grayson stood there still doubtful about going through this.

 "If any of you has a reason why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace"

Grayson looks for you in the crowd but you were already gone.

"I object," Grayson says looking at his now ex-fiance.

"I wish I could do this but you deserve better. You deserve someone that loves you the way you love them. That's why I'm letting you go. I'm sorry" Grayson says as he runs down the aisle to the exit.

Everyone in the ceremony froze in shock as they never imagined something like this happening.

Grayson ran outside to look for you.

He looked around until he finally spotted you next to your car.

He ran next to you as you stood there wiping away the tears that fell from your eyes.

"Y/n," Grayson said out of breath.

You quickly turned to look at him and saw his tired state.

"What are you doing here," you ask confused.

"I can't marry her," he says making your heart flutter.

"What?" you say in shock.

"Y/n I came to find you because I want you. I want you to be the one I marry someday. I want you to be the mother of my children. Its always been you" he says as his eyes begin to water.

"Grayson why didn't you say anything before," you say sounding a bit hurt.

"I didn't want to interfere with your success or your studies. I wanted you to follow your dreams and it's clear to me now that I made the right choice."

"But you also made a wrong one," you say.

"I know that now but I'm just glad I didn't commit to it," he says wiping off the tears that fell from his eyes.

"I never stopped loving you" you sob.

"Neither did I," he says.

"It took you long enough to see" you lightly chuckle.

"I know that." he chuckles.

"I love you y/n"

You sob even more as your heart feels overjoyed.

It's like everything was falling into place.

"I love you too Grayson," you say.

He takes a step closer wiping the tears off your eyes with the ball of his thumb.

"I'm glad I invited you" he laughs.

"Me 2"

-----
A/N

Today I legit witnessed a proposal that's why I decided to finish this off lol.

Also its super late oof