🎄 Home for the Holidays II G.D. 🎄

Graysons P.O.V

My eyes flutter open as I feel a massive headache hit me.

I try stretching a bit in bed before I turn to my side to see her.

FUCKKKK

I look over to my other side and see it's still early in the morning.

I quickly get up and put on all the clothes I wore the night before.

"Why are you up so early?" she groggily speaks.

"I made a mistake" I mumble as I pull up my pants.

"Didn't see like it yesterday" she points out.

"I love her" I respond back feeling a slight sting in my heart.

"Then you shouldn't go back. She will hate you" she responds.

"She won't know. It was a one-night thing and I think it's best if we don't work together anymore" I say before I step out of the room.

I then rush over to my room and collect all the items I had inside.

I still had the plane ticket meaning I could still meet up with her in New Jersey.

I needed to fix this somehow.

Y/n P.O.V

I don't know why but ever since I woke up I had a weird feeling running through my body.

I sat near the living room drinking a cup of hot cocoa when I saw Ethan walk by.

"Hey stranger" I called out.

"Well you look at that" he chuckles as he walks over to me.

I stand up from the couch and greet him with a hug.

"Seattle wasn't for you?" I question.

"I was in L.A. with my girlfriend. I sent Grayson over there with our assistant" he answers.

"Oh, I didn't know that" I worriedly say. "Well, it's nice seeing you again" I chuckle.

"Admit it. You like having me around all the time" he smirks.

"Whatever you say" I laugh before walking over to the kitchen, placing the cup in the sink and washing it out.

Once I do that, I decided to go up to my room and watch some holiday movies on Netflix.

Time passes by quite quickly causing me to slightly drift off into my daydream.

I remembered the sweet smell of vanilla that roamed around my home during the holidays.

I remembered that dad hated any other scent claiming it was either too strong or too disturbing.

I also remembered the large tree my parents bought each year that was fairly adorned with Christmas colors.

I remember sitting near the tree opening gifts and sharing each other's company.

I remembered it all but now it was simply a memory.

My thoughts were then interrupted once I heard the bell ring.

For some odd reason, I felt the urge to go downstairs to open it.

Without hesitation, I got up from the bed and walked over to my door opening it and stepping out into the hallway.

I walked down the stairs and stopped midway when I saw Lisa open the door revealing Grayson mutedly standing there with his suitcase.

A smile formed on my face once I saw he actually had come home. For me.

I rushed down the stairs and saw his eyes follow my every move as I ran over to him.

A smile formed on his face as I brought him close to me.

Yet it felt strange.

My whole body was telling me to let go of him immediately.

It felt like everything inside me was telling me to fight him off as if he were a virus and I was his prey.

I felt distanced from him so I let go.

It only lasted a couple of seconds which caused him to furrow his eyebrows.

I looked at him with confused eyes and saw something.

Something I didn't understand.