Long Distance IV G.D.

The whole ride to the venue was quite frightening.

You didn't know whether what you saw was fake or your eyes were being deceived by a mantle of jealousy.

It was an edit was the last thing you said to yourself before being dropped off behind the venue.

"Girls finally" their manager smiled and hugged both of you.

"I'll walk you to their room"

Their manager walked you two through some complex halls before stopping near the room.

"They are in there-"

"Bani!" a girl whisper screams from the side.

"Omg hey!" Bani rushes over to her.

Their manager walks a bit forward and tilts their head to the side indicating that's where they are. You nod and decide to wait for Bani before going in.

Bani takes a while talking to the girl causing you to grow a bit impatient.

The door was slightly open when you walked passed it allowing you to peek inside.

"I know soon" you hear Grayson mumble.

Soon?

"You know I love you right" you see Angie wrap her hands around his neck pulling him closer.

"I love you too" he smiles.

Their lips come closer to one another causing you to look away immediately.

Something inside you felt broken and it was impossible to not cry in that instant.

"Are you ready?" Bani asked.

You sniffle your nose and nodded yes.

"Are you okay because-" she was going to say she would wait till you were okay but you knew how much this meant for her.

"Umm I'm okay, I'll be right behind you" you tried smiling as best as you could.

She didn't buy it at first but she gave in allowing herself to step through the door.

---

A/n

Part 4 😔

18 votes for part 5?

Also, this one is a bit longer than the other ones I have previously written