The Haunted House E.D.

You and Ethan planned on going to the new haunted house that opens a couple of minutes away from your apartment.

It was finally Halloween season once again.

You pick out a decent outfit for your date and decide to go all out with your makeup and hair.

You style your hair in a cute messy bun and do a fall inspired makeup look.

After a while passes by, you hear a loud knock coming from the door.

You open it up and see Ethan standing there casually dressed out.

"You look beautiful today" he compliments.

"I look beautiful every day get it right" you slightly chuckle as you reach over for your bag.

"Not every day in my opinion" he jokes.

You glare at him and close the door behind you.

You push past him with a grin plastered on your face causing him to take it back.

"I'm just kidding come back," he says from behind you.

"You're such a funny person" you sarcastically say as he lightly jogs towards you.

"Yeah, I know. That's why you love me" he says pecking you on the lips.

You jokingly roll your eyes and Ethan doesn't hesitate to hold your hand.

You two walk out of the apartment building and decide to walk all the way to the haunted house.

The line was not as long as it was a bit late and you were among the last people.

People went in and out and after what seemed forever it was your turn.

"Please silence your phones and have fun," the lady at the front said in a monotone.

You and Ethan walked in straight ahead and stopped right before you opened the first door.

"Whatever happens to me I will always love you" Ethan frantically says causing you to laugh.

"You are such a drama queen Ethan"

"Excuse me I'm just confessing my love for you and this is what I get in return" he jokes around.

"I love you too," you say with a cheesy smile.

"Okay Let's go in," he says as he opens the door.

Both of you walk hand in hand as you hear the eerie music playing in the background.

The lights were dim and fake spider webs were hung all around the place.

"This is going to be easy," Ethan says too overconfident.

"Let's see about that," you say.

Both of you walk calmly around the place when someone out of nowhere pops out.

"Holy shit" Ethan screams.

You burst out in a fit of laughter as you continue to walk.

"This is going to be easy," you say trying to mock his tone.

He stays silent feeling slightly embarrassed as he continues to walk.

Time and time again both of you share frightened screams all throughout the haunted house.

At some point, both of you started to run to the exit but it made it worse as more props and other things began to appear.

The lights became even dimmer than before making it harder to see anything.

Close to the exit both of you stop for a breather and try to calm down.

"This is the stupidest thing we have ever done," you say still out of breath.

"But at least I did it with you," he says.

"Oh shut up " you jokingly say.

He lightly chuckles and tries to compose his posture once again.

"I think we have done enough for today," he says extending his hand out for you to hold.

"Yeah I think so," you say taking his hand.

Both of you head over to the door and Ethan struggles to open it.

"Come on Ethan how hard is to open a door" you whine.

"Y/n I can't open it," he says letting you go and trying do pull on the doorknob.

"It's stuck somehow," he says.

"Let me try," you say pushing him aside.

You grab the doorknob and twist it open but nothing happens.

You push and pull will all your force but nothing happens.

"Ethan why is it not opening" you frantically say.

"Y/n we need to stay calm," Ethan says.

"It doesn't open how am I supposed to be calm!" you explain.

"I know that but-" before he finishes his sentence the lights shut off completely.

"Ethan this is not okay," you say in the dark.

"Y/n I know"

"Ethan!"

"Y/n where are you," Ethan says loudly.

"ETHAN HELP!"

"Y/N IM HERE WHAT IS-"

A loud scream is the last thing Ethan heard that day.

Ethan screamed and tried looking for her in the pitch-black room but nothing was there.

"Let the games begin" a low voice whispered.

What did they get themselves into

-
A/n

1.3K on this I can't believe it thank you so much.

Request are always open so request something if you want :)