Trouble IV G.D.

You avoided him all day until lunchtime came around when he unexpectedly sat in your table.

"What is it you want Dolan?" Chris scoffs and places his hand over your shoulders.

"I came to eat with my tour guide" he jokingly mentioned to you all.

"You're what?" Chris looked surprised and turned to face you.

You forgot to mention that to him which slightly irritated him.

"You didn't tell me he was with you today" he whispered or at least tried to because Grayson was able to hear everything he told you.

"I didn't think it was that important plus it would have bothered you all day" you explained hoping it would be a sufficient enough answer.

"Jealousy isn't healthy" Grayson smirks while he picks at his food.

"I'm having a private conversation with MY girlfriend got it?" Chris said through gritted teeth.

"Not for long" he darkly chuckled before Chris threw himself at him.

Chris threw punch after punch leaving a small scratch on Grayson's cheek. Grayson decided to not fight back immediately but what Chris didn't know was that this wasn't going to end well.

You, on the other hand, begged them both to stop but failed to break them up.

Grayson got tired of Chris and threw one single punch at his nose causing it to bleed.

He continued his assault by pushing his jaw and cheek that began to turn an ugly purple-green color.

"Grayson stop you're going to send him to the hospital" you weakly pulled him off him.

He didn't listen though.

"That's enough Grayson let him go!" you demanded and pull him slightly off Chris.

Before he could go back and finish him off you tried standing in his way.

"Hit me," you said hoping it would be enough to calm him down.

"Get out the way," he said through gritted teeth.

"Don't you dare fucking hit her" Chris mumbles.

Grayson sends Chris a death stare before his eyes divert back to y/n.

Her soft colored eyes pleaded for help and Grayson could evidently see that so he backed away.

"Next time he won't be too safe" he whispered sending chill down your spine.

Hopefully, there wasn't the next time.

----
Thank you so much for 17k loves couldn't have done it without you. -<3