Trouble G.D.

Grayson and Ethan had recently moved into a new home forcing them to enroll in a new school.

Grayson and Ethan were considered the "bad kids" and tried to keep that reputation solid.

You, on the other hand, were a straight-A student with a wonderful caring boyfriend who you "loved". Let's just say things aren't totally working out for you two.

"Have you heard about the new jocks in school?" Daisy asks.

"Jocks? They just got here and they are already on the football team." you shockingly exclaimed.

"I know it's so weird" she chuckled to herself.

"What's so weird?" Chris, your current boyfriend, asked.

"That the new guys are considered jocks already" you mentioned causing Chris's face to go sour.

"Oh, those guys" he noted with straight-up anger and annoyance.

"Someone seems to hate them already" you teased.

"I don't hate them it's just that they think they are the shit just because they are new and it bothers me so fucking much" he rambled on.

"Hey calm down. It won't be that bad. I promise" you pecked his cheek to calm him down.

He smiled back at you in a cute flirtatious way causing Daisy to gag.

"I'm third-wheeling so much these days" she frowns.

"Sad times" you laugh at her childish demeanor and continued to sit at your usual cafeteria table.

Suddenly voices all around you begin to mumble his name multiple times.

Grayson

"Well if it isn't Chris right?" the tall guy approached our table and stared Chris down hoping it would be intimidating.

It failed though.

"If you're trying to make me fight you so you can become Quarterback, forget it." he scoffed.

While the two rambled on and on about football, you kept your eyes down low and your face was hidden from 'Grayson' you assumed.

"Babe lets go" Chris angrily demanded after a while.

You nodded along and got up from your current spot to follow Chris.

As you got up, Grayson caught a glimpse of your beautiful eyes and your mesmerizing features. That caused some kind of burn in his heart.

He didn't understand what it meant but he knew it wasn't something bad.

"Why follow him around?" Grayson smirked causing you to turn around.

In your eyes, Grayson wasn't bad looking. He was quite attractive actually but you couldn't admit that.

At least not right now.

"Excuse me?" you softly spoke staring into his dark hazel eyes that held some kind agony behind them.

"You can do so much better love" his smirk grew even wider in his face once he realized how effective those words were.

Chris was infuriated by Grayson and wanted to punch the hell out of him but he knew that's what he wanted so he backed off.

"I'm warning you right now, don't ever speak to her that way again or come near her" Chris said through gritted teeth.

You felt slightly frighten by his attitude but pretended to be unfazed by it.

"Can't promise that" Grayson darkly chuckled before walking away.

Oh boy, isn't the trouble.