Long Distance G.D.

You and Grayson have decided to continue dating long distance since he was leaving for tour pretty soon.

You two have promised to FaceTime as much as possible and catch each other up if something important was coming up or simply to share what was currently going on in your lives.

That lasted a short amount of time after a new member Angie decided to join them on tour.

Angie was a musical artist and social media influencer that was close friends with the twins.

Her sudden arrival didn't make you jealous but once rumors started to build up you weren't too happy about them.

"Hey you know how people are these days don't trust them" Bani, a friend of yours advised and tried comforting you as best she could.

"You're right" you sighed and tried calling Grayson through FaceTime.

He declined.

Part of you was upset that he didn't answer but you ignored the fact that it happened and tried focusing on other projects of yours.

You were applying for a job a bit distance from the place you lived now but you hadn't told Grayson about it yet.

You still weren't sure you were going to get it so why worry him when he isn't around here anyways.

Days went by and the time he finally called you couldn't answer.

Bani, who conveniently was also Ethan's girlfriend, had mentioned surprising Ethan in a couple of weeks.

You were sorta on board but you needed more convincing.

Luckily Grayson called a little later after sending him an I'm sorry text for not answering

"I missed you" he smiles

"I know me too" you pout. "We rarely see one another now and i-"

"Hey, it's not your fault its mine. I guess I been so busy on tour and timezones I forget to call" he apologizes.

"At least you called back" you lightly chuckle.

"Yeah I did"

Your conversation lasted a while longer as he talked about both Angie and Ethan on tour and how he adored his fans.

You found it amazing and so beautiful how he spoke with such enthusiasm and so much passion.

It was alluring.

Sadly the call had to end once he realized it was late and he had a flight to catch later that day.

"See you soon yea?" he groggily mumbles.

"Night" you send him a kiss and wave goodbye ending the call after.

The next morning you called Bani and planned to leave as soon as possible.

Bani squealed and screamed mostly through the phone and said she would call their manager to set this who thing up to surprise them.

The only thing you didn't know was that he wasn't the only one getting surprised.

----

A/n

Part 1

I actually love this mini-series as I call them 💞