jessie's girl | G.D.

The day you met Grayson something inside you clicked as if the two of you were destined to meet.

In a short period of time, you managed to develop feelings for him and create an emotional attachment to a somewhat stranger.

On an impulse, you admitted your feelings to Grayson in which he turned you down in the kindest way possible.

You two remained friends and spent a couple of months apart with no communication.

Once classes began, you had moved on.

You were planning on staying focus that year and not getting emotionally attached to anyone like you did with Grayson but someone changed that.

Jessie.

Jessie was a new student. He was attractive and charming and had been attracted to you since the first day he met you.

You, on the other hand, were confused about what you felt but the feeling he gave you made you question everything.

It was similar to what you felt with Grayson but part of you was scared of committing the same mistake as before so you gave it more time.

Weeks.

Grayson was unaware of your change of heart and sometimes thought about what would have happened if you two actually got to know one another.

He wanted to give it a try but wasn't sure if it was right so he backed off.

Weeks had passed and both of you did not cross paths until today.

Grayson was walking towards the west entrance of the school when he saw his friend Jacob standing among your group of friends.

Grayson walked their direction and noticed they would turn every so often to the side where you and Jessie sat.

Grayson was confused and wanted to know more about the situation so he approached Jacob and did his handshake before asking about you and Jessie.

"Hey," Grayson mumbled as confidently as possible while looking over at you two.

"Haven't seen you in a while," Jacob chuckled.

"Yeah been busy classes and all" Grayson stalled.

"Makes sense." Jacob smiles

"I didn't know they were close." Grayson casually said after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Oh, they are very close." Sophia, Jacobs girlfriend, and your friend, mentioned.

"That's Jessie,new kid at our school." Jacob filled Grayson in on other details.

"They have been talking for a while now. I honestly never seen her smile so much." Dalia another friend of yours says.

Grayson felt a sting of jealousy hit him as he looked over at you.

In a distance, you and Jessie asked one another questions just to get to know one another more.

"Winter or Summer?" you asked with a smile on your face.

"Winter." Jessie grins proudly.

"Huh finally something we can agree on." you tease and chuckled lightly.

"You know what never mind summer." Jessie laughs.

You roll your eyes and manage to smile back at him.

"You already said winter no take-backs," you said while looking behind him to see Grayson staring right at you two.

You allow your eyes to wander back to Jessie try to hide the disappointment in your forced smile.

"We should get going," you suggest.

"Right, forgot you're getting picked up earlier today." Jessie stands up and tries taking your backpack for him to carry.

"Give me my backpack Jess," you demand.

"Not happening." Jessie refuses.

"I'm carrying your bag then." you grab him and smile at him before realizing Grayson behind him.

You hide your face and begin to walk with Jessie beside you.

"I'm carrying both next times," he assures you.

"Not happening, "you softly smile back.

It was hard for you to see Grayson standing behind you and Jessie.

You knew that you moved on but it felt odd being with someone else.

Not officially but still. The idea of you and Jessie being a thing sorta scared you due to the whole Grayson situation.

You needed more time to figure things out before bringing someone from the past back.

Oh were you in for a ride.

---

A/n

Another Grayson mini-series

I know its probably going to be all over the place but sorry in advance.

Love you <3

15+ votes for New part