Prank Gone Wrong II G.D

You pace all around the bathroom as the camera is still filming you.

You take a seat back down as you finally composed yourself a bit.

"So what I'm going to have to do is tell him," you say looking at the camera.

Your phone dings indicating they are almost here.

"I need to set up the camera downstairs so I can film his reaction," you say taking the camera down with you and hiding it by some books and magazines.

You turn it off for a split second as you find a way to put the pregnancy test in an old necklace box.

You quickly hurry back down and turn on the camera as you hear a car park outside the house.

"I think he is here so I'm going to put the little box under the couch," you say as you run over and put the box under the couch.

You turn on the tv and fake you been watching it for a while as Grayson unlocks the door.

"Babe I'm home," he says as he looks over to you happily.

"Hey baby," you say as you turn your head over.

"I missed you," he says walking over to the couch and hugging you.

Your nose fills up with the smell of his cologne making you feel a bit better.

"I missed you too" you shyly say as you rest your head on his shoulder.

You sit there impatiently as your feet tap on the floor.

Your head filled with possible scenarios of him receiving the news making you feel more anxious and nervous.

"Are you okay?" he says as you lift up your head from his shoulder.

"Why are you asking that," you ask.

"You seem a bit fidgety and nervous "

"Well, there is something I need to tell you," you say looking down to the floor not meeting his eyes.

"What is it," he says lifting up your chin up to meet your eyes.

"I-am p-preg-nant," you say stuttering.

He chuckles a bit and looks straight at you.

"I don't want a baby," he says as if it was a joking manner.

"W-what," you say feeling a tear stream down your face.

"I mean I love you and all that but a little person. I don't know about that" he says getting up.

You sit there still in shock from the words that came out his mouth.

You didn't expect such a negative reaction.

He paced around still having that devilish smirk on his face.

Grayson believed it was a prank so he decided to prank you back.

Your bottom lip quiver as more tears stream down your cheek.

"A kid? Me? No" he chuckles.

His reaction broke your heart into millions of pieces.

Grayson then turns over to look at you and he sees you crying uncontrollably.

He rushes over to you kneeling down.

"Baby what wrong," Grayson says as his face softens.

He sits next to you and grabs your hand.

"You don't want our baby," you say sobbing.

"Are you actually pregnant?" he says looking at you.

You get off the couch and kneel down on the floor as you look for the box.

You hand it to him and see him look at you confused about what to do.

"Open it" you sniffle.

He opens the box slowly and his face expression drops.

He reads the test results that say 'pregnant' and he immediately feels bad he thought it was a prank.

"OH, MY GOD IM GOING TO BE A FATHER" he exclaims.

You thought he was upset about it so you continue to cry thinking he still doesn't want kids with you.

"I thought you were pranking me since I saw something on Ethan's phone about it.  I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said" he says getting off the couch and kneeling down.

He wipes tour tears off with his thumb and caresses your face.

Your crying stops and you look up at him with a small smile.

"So your happy then," you ask.

"Of course I am," he says embracing you into a tight comforting hug.

You let his strong arms wrap around your body as he holds you tight to his chest.

"I think we should turn off the camera now" he whispers into your ear.

You chuckle in response as both of you get up and walk over to where the camera was.

You take it out and hold it in front of your faces vlog style.

"So guys I guess this prank turned out very different from what I envisioned but I'm happy to say That.."

You look to Grayson and see a wide smile plastered on his face as both of you look back at the camera.

"WE ARE PREGNANT!" you both say in sync.

-----
A/N

Should I do more two parts?