stay with me | E.D.

"You should stay over?" Ethan tried to convince you as you put on your coat.

"I would but I have to pack. I'm leaving tomorrow morning love," you replied before giving his lips a light peck.

"We'll wake up early to go pack just stay here with me. I hate you leaving this late," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around your waist bringing you closer to him.

"I have to take my car to the apartment Ethan." you light my chuckled as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"I know I know." he pouted. "Just kiss me before you go."

You jokingly rolled your eyes and let your lips touch him in order to share a love-filled kiss.

"I love you," you whispered.

"I love you and god I'm going to miss you,"

"Me too." you sighed. "I have to go," you lastly said before he released you from his grip in order to let you go.

Ethan watched you leave that night feeling a bit disappointed in himself that he couldn't convince you to stay with him but in the end, he understood that you had work to attend to.

Right after you left he tried to sleep after finishing his nightly routine but he couldn't.

He tossed and turned for hours and checked the time every five minutes.

Time was going by so slow he thought to himself.

The minute he was about to close his eyes the phone rang.

His eyes shot open and the minute he heard the other person on the other line speak he was up and out the door.

How could this happen

---
A/n

I'm back sorta

Hopefully, you enjoyed this and part 2 coming soon

10+ votes for next part