I don't love you anymore E.D.

You and Ethan had been together for quite a while but as soon as he had become an important influencer he distanced himself.

He then moved and even though he talked to you about it nothing could ever fix the distance problem.

You later moved too and later on there was no communication between the two of you due to your busy lifestyles.

You changed your number and moved on and so did he until one day you went back home to visit family.

His family came by and he and Grayson appeared.

You greeted them and excused yourself.

At a certain point, you ended up staying outside in your porch looking and allowing the breeze to mess with your hair.

"Hey" you heard Ethan say once he stepped foot outside.

"Hey," you whispered back.

He took a seat next to you and the two of you allowed the silence in between the two of you fill-up space.

That was until Ethan had the will to ask you a question.

"You left me" his sadden voice caught you off guard.

You turned to look at him and stood up.

"No" you stood your ground. "I wasn't the one who moved away and stopped talking to your girlfriend for weeks on end."

"I called but you changed your number. How was I supposed to call if your number wasn't the same anymore" he started to raise his voice.

"You called months after Ethan!" you replied as the anger you had bottled up for him started to manifest itself.

"I called y/n" he stands by his case.

"Why does it matter now anyway," you asked.

"I still love you y/n"

"Well I don't love you anymore" you spoke harshly. "If you loved me you would have found me a long time ago. You moved on a long time ago when you moved away leaving me behind. I waited but waiting for someone who isn't there isn't worth it"

----

A/n

Probably rewriting it loves 💞