The End G.D.

Hey y/n,

It's hard to explain what I'm going to write right now but just read okay.

I know it's fucked up to leave you this way but I found it to be the easiest way to do so.

We both know that there have to be two people in a relationship to keep it thriving and sadly in ours, you are the only one that's committed.

I, on the other hand, am not.

I'm just confused out of my mind on how everything is working out for me.

I had to move to a new job and a new place to make you happy and I just wanted it to work and it just doesn't.

I know you told me to stay where I was and that everything was going to be okay between us but part of me knew it wasn't.

The worst part of all is that it's not working for me.

I'm just unhappy with the life I'm currently living in.

You're the only one that keeps me going but I shouldn't just depend on that.

I need to find my own happiness.

I need to regain what I lost but that also means I have to leave you.

I hate that part you know.

I have to leave the one thing that I love the most behind.

You'll probably hate me after this but its best for both of us.

It's best if I leave this way without saying goodbye in person because if I do, I know I will give in.

I will give into those beautiful eyes of yours and your delicate touch.

I seriously don't want to hurt you but there's no other way to say this.

We both know that.

One last thing I will say is that...

Y/n you don't understand how much I love you.

I would do anything to keep you smiling and laughing and that's why I need you to find someone who can make that happen.

I'm so sorry

Sincerely,

Grayson Dolan

---
A/N

I am: broken

So I'm planning to make a reader reacts to the note and he came back maybe idk what you think?