Pregnancy E.D.

You and Ethan were expecting a little baby sooner or later.

It wasn't always fun being pregnant as people made it look like.

Sometimes the food made you feel like you were going to throw up and you had to pee a lot.

Luckily it was almost over and you would get to spend time with the little baby that was growing inside you.

Currently, you were trying to sleep comfortably in your shared bed when someone begins kicking.

At first, it was subtle then it became a little more intense.

"Oh please little one not now" you whisper at your belly.

Ethan groans and turns to look at you barely opening his eyes.

"What's wrong babe" he raspily says.

"The baby is kicking and I'm trying to calm it down" you state.

"Also now I need to pee again," you say as you walk over to the restroom.

Ethan continues to lay there still half asleep.

Ethan being the lovely husband he was always tried to help out any way possible.

He always got you flowers when you were tired and always went out to get you any cravings you had.

He was just amazing.

You walk out of the restroom and walk over to the bed and sit back down.

"I'm so tired. I'm just going to lay here all day" you say.

"Come on let's go out and eat or I don't know to go baby shopping," Ethan says more awake.

"Ethan no uterus no opinion right now," you say as you point at your belly.

"Okay. Get your rest" he says kissing your lips before getting up.

"I love you" you scream.

"I love you too," he says as we walk over to the bathroom to shower.

After that Ethan gets ready, he decides to go out and run down errands with Grayson.

"Do you need anything?" he asks you.

"Get me some toast and water please, " you say as you look over at him.

"Sure thing," he says heading downstairs to make you some toast and pour you a glass of water.

Once he does that he brings it up to the room and sets it down on the nightstand next to you.

"What would I do without you," you say as he leans in to kiss you goodbye.

"Probably starve" he chuckles.

You glare at Ethan making him smile.

"I will be with Grayson all day and we will be probably filming something too," he says

"Okay make sure to have your ringer on just in case," you tell him.

"Promise," he says as he walks out.

-

The whole day you spent laying in bed and spending time with one of your friends who brought you food but left earlier.

It was still pretty early but you were quite exhausted so you fell asleep.

Ethan was still with Grayson as they were about to film.

"Ethan she isn't going into labor," Grayson says.

"What if," Ethan says still doubtful about turning off the ringer.

"She isn't due until a couple of days it won't take long," he says.

Still, a bit doubtful Ethan turns the ringer off and leaves the phone in the living room as they head over to the kitchen where they had their set up.

After a few hours, you felt the urge to pee.

You got up from the bed but immediately stopped as water began to fall down your tights.

You're water broke.

You grab the phone that was behind you and dialed Ethan's number with no response.

Are you kidding me

-

A/n

Double update again hehe