Review by Tas: Meant For You

Book: Meant For You

Author: SallyMary89

Summary: 3.5/5

Your summary is good. But you should make it better. You have written Ella Cruz as the name of character but later in summary you have used Nuella. You should use the real name. This might confuse the reader.

Grammar: 4/5

Grammar is good. You just need to rearrange the words to make sentence more effective.

Character building: 4/5

Character's role are well played. But you need to open them more. Other than that, they have played their roles well.

Writing style: 4.5/5

Your writing style is good. In the second chapter, you have written more about the business field. Don't focus on this too much unless you use effective dialogue. Other than that, your writing style is very nice.

Plot uniqueness: 4/5

Plot is amazing and attractive. Make sure you go with flow.

Overall score: 20/25

I hope this review helps you hone your skills. Just pay more attention on dialogue and don't write too much about business just cut it short and effective. Keep up the great work.

Was this review helpful? Let us know in the comments below! Or PM the head reviewer. Unfortunately, Tas is leaving Wattpad permanently and will no longer be able to review for the community. So if you have any enquiries regarding this review, please contact Sunshine.