Review by Claire: Tempest

Title: Tempest

Author: xRedxMoonx

Reviewer: fantasy_panda2003

Summary: 5/5

Your summary had rich and detailed descriptions that really made me intrigued to read your story. I also like the effect of adding a quote in with it. Nice work!

Grammar: 5/5

I noticed you said you are not an active English speaker,but with that being the case, you have no mistakes at all. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation were all flawless.

Character Building: 5/5

I love the fiesty attitude Galene has, and how she's not afraid to stand up for herself. She also shows that she is still strong and capable even though she's a girl. You did a really great job plotting out her personality and characterization throughout the story. 

Writing Style: 5/5

You have such amazing word choice! It makes your story that much more enjoyable to read. I can also tell that you've edited your story thoroughly so there are little to no mistakes at all. You also write in a way that is intriguing and suspenseful.

Plot + Uniqueness: 5/5

Even though this is a fanfiction, it was still amazing since you added your own personal touches to it. Apart from other fanfictions I've seen and read, yours is one that is full of intrigue and suspense while the others are just a basic retelling. Amazing work!

OVERALL SCORE: 25/25

I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with your story. It was just so good. Also, Wow! You have my highest scoring review so far with 25/25! Nice job! I haven't had the opportunity to watch Attack on Titan yet, but it is in my list of anime to watch on Netflix. I'm also not much of a person for fanfiction, but this was certainly a story that I enjoyed! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your amazing book and I wish you good luck with your future writing.