Review by Fatima: A Second Chance

Title: A Second Chance

Author: fatima3444

Reviewer: Fanfictionist2004

Summary: 5/5

The summary is beautifully written. It tells the reader exactly what they can expect from the book. Another thing that was included in your summary that I liked was the fact that you added how many times you update so the reader knows when to expect them.

Grammar: 4/5

I just spotted a few missing commas and such but even that was hard to spot if you didn't know what you were looking for. Besides from missing commas you do not have a lot of mistakes.

Character Building: 5/5

I love how you build up your characters. You perfectly incorporate their personalities without directly telling us, but you still directly tell the readers after a while to make sure everyone gets the point. The characters all have very unique personalities which not many authors are capable of providing. 

Writing Style: 4/5

I love how you begin your book with mystery, and secrets. It draws the reader in and makes them want to read more. However, in the first chapter you explain a lot about other people from Evers school but not a lot about her. I don't know if this was intentional but you should try and give us more detail of her physical appearance sooner. 

Plot + Uniqueness: 5/5

The plot is very unique. Your book has an essence that draws its readers in because of her secrets, her past and everything. Good job.

OVERALL SCORE: 23/25

This was an impossible book to review because as a reviewer, I am supposed to give you feedback but the book is already so well written that it is hard to give constructive criticism when there isn't much to give.