Review by El: The Fae Hunt

Title: The Fae Hunt

Author: CabaretofWords

Reviewer: footnoteofhappiness

Summary: 4/5

Your summary is captivating and intriguing. It captures the reader, making them want to enter your story and find out more about it. It just needs to be polished a little more and then it'll be perfect. 

Grammar: 4/5

Your story has very few mistakes, being able to be read smoothly and without much discomfort. I enjoyed the way it flew naturally, giving us just the right amount of information needed at the time. I had to look harder to find the mistakes, that's how little there were of them. 

Character Building: 5/5

I loved getting to know your characters as they flowed in the story. Through your main character, right from the start, you let us know things about Fae that helped to discover who this girl was and why her girlfriend loved her so much. I enjoy when characters are built thoroughly as it makes for an interesting and fascinating story. 

Writing Style: 5/5

Your writing style is easy to follow, making the story smooth and without any hiccups. 

Plot + Uniqueness: 4/5

I was yet to see a plot such as yours. I'm normally not a huge fan of stories such as these but from the moment I read the first chapter, I knew you had me hooked. Your story had enough twists to keep me engaged and wanting to read more. A story I would definitely pick up again to read. 

OVERALL SCORE: 22/25

I left a few comments on your story but it is a wonderful story that I'm going to continue reading because I am desperate for A to find her girlfriend!