Review by Fatima: Tag You're It

Title: Tag You're It

Author: _jillybean925_

Reviewer: Fanfictionist2004

Summary: 3/5

The summary catches the readers attention but it doesn't really tell the reader what exactly to expect from the book, It is really short and I think you can add things like, where does she go to college now? Or mention another character in.

Grammar: 4/5

I didn't really catch a lot of grammar mistakes, like a few missing commas here and there and a few punctuation mistakes, you can use Grammarly to help you out on that if you want.

Character Building: 3.75/5

I love the characters but I advise you to start your book with telling your readers how Amelia looks like and how Naya looks like when she entered the room since this creates an image in the reader's minds. 

Writing Style: 2/5

Try separating the different paragraphs since, when they are clumped together, they draw the readers attention away from your book. I think that your are moving a bit too fast. Once I started reading the first chapter, I was confused for half of the chapter, maybe you could slow the chapter down like when Naya enters the room you could stretch their conversation a bit and what the guy who invited them into the party looked like and so on and so forth.

Plot: 5/5

This is a really unique plot and I like it, your ideas are all there and the way you are moving it is amazing. I look forward to future updates.

OVERALL SCORE: 17.75

Please know that this is all constructive criticism and I like the direction your book is going in so good job and I hope that you are satisfied with this review.