Reviewer: Kanika 💙

Username: 420_feelings

Name: Kanika

About Me: 

Hi there! I'm Kanika, the usual typical introvert who likes to put my wide imagination by writing on Wattpad which sparked due to my constant reading for the past few years and now, I would love to use that knowledge to help you guys turn your drafts into a masterpiece through honest and genuine feedback. 

My reviews will be professional and respectful where I'll make sure not to tear your work down but I'll not sugarcoat things either, mainly because I want to help you in writing, not discourage you.  

Status: Open! 

Focus Points: 

- Title and Blurb

- Grammar, Vocabulary and Punctuation

- Description

- Character Development

- Plot and Originality

If you want me to focus on certain points, do mention it in the form. 

Genres: 

I prefer Romance/Chicklit, Young Adult/New Adult, Teen Fiction, Vampire/Werewolf, Humor, Fantasy, Paranormal/Horror and General Fiction. 

I don't prefer Fanfiction, Poetry, Non-Fiction and Action/Adventure. 

I'm open to Mature and LGBTQ as well. 

Number of stories I can review per week: 

One. 

The number of chapters I will read: 

Maximum of 10 chapters but if they are really small then I can read 20. I can read more too but it will depend on my personal satisfaction. 

If you want me to focus on certain chapters, please mention it in the form.  

Payment: 

- A permanent follow on my account. 

- Read the first three chapters of my book- Resist or more, if you like it and give at least five inline comments so that I know you have done your payment.