Review by Lilo: Silver as Glace

Title: Silver as Glace 

Author: GrandArkirah

Reviewer: lee-louw

Summary: 5/5

First of all, WOW! The first sentence hooked me! Although it isn't an uncommon opening it did make me curious and when I moved on to the paragraph all my senses were grabbed and I was eager to read further, to grasp all the clues I could to satisfy my who's, why's, when's, where's and how's. My questions as a reader were briskly answered and that's exactly what's required in a summary; you left some sort of an invisible ellipsis which is how you get readers to give your book a try. You were accurate with the whole thing, didn't once give me a reason to want to move on to whatever was next. The last sentence which is equally important carried as much weight as the opening line. I asked myself all the 'what's' an author would want a reader to ask themselves when reading the summary. 

Grammar: 5/5

Your grammar is good! I can see you're well aware of the grammar, punctuation and spelling rules. There was a single spelling mistake though where you wrote "later" instead of "latter," so just fix that. Otherwise everything else was on point. 

Character Building: 4.5/5

Each and every single one of your characters had different attributes that built them. I think Morita"s engraved mark is honesty and the like and though it's not the main reason she was betrayed' I do think it's what made the betrayal easier (I feel like I'm not making sense).

It's a little too early to judge how your characters adapt to transformation and change and i'm excluding Morita in this. Yes I am aware that Morita went through the whole betrayal thing but I feel like there's been very little change in her character. She's still naive and soft, she didn't really react and change how she was expected to when she find out about the gruesome murder of her father by her so-called friends.

Writing Style: 4.5/5

I was definitely confused on the first part but then I saw the glossary which was a huge help.

Plot + Uniqueness: 5/5

The transition into their world was very smooth and that includes the buildings (setting), the kind of clothes they wore, the languages, their powers etc. Nothing in particular needs any change when it comes to world-building.

OVERALL SCORE: 24/25

I hope I covered everything you wanted well. If not, you're free to ask me whatever.