Review by Lilo: Angels

Title: Angels

Author: bon_kiss

Reviewer: lee-louw

Summary: 4.5/5

I'm not really sure how to describe your summary. It doesn't make clear sense if you don't read the book and neither does the book make sense if you don't read the summary. I think it's beauty in its simplest form.

Grammar: 4.5/5

Everything was perfect and followed logical sequence except this one grammatical mistake where you used the word "their" instead of "they're."

The original sentence is: "Lips are also small their like paper thin."

It's supposed to be: "Lips are also small, they're like paper thin."

You will notice I also added a comma because there is a natural pause there. And just to explain why you should use "they're." Both the words have an idea of plural in them but "they're" shows that there are more than one (plenty) and "their" shows possessiveness, therefore the appropriate word is they're.

I hope that made sense. If not, refer to google.

The mistake is in the second part of the book.

Character Building: 5/5

All the characters differed and were nicely built. Although there were few encounters with each character and they were all nameless, discovering them went fairly smoothly as I was able to slip in their minds a little.

Writing Style: [no score - will not be added to final score]

I'm sorry but I have no idea how to score your writing style. I feel neither of the five scoring are befitting. Your writing style is basic, flow is easy but there's also an unexplainable creativity to it.

Plot + Uniqueness: 3.5/5

I really feel like your plot is just a step out of originality and a step into uniqueness. I loved the whole idea though, nameless characters and all.

OVERALL SCORE: 17.5/20

I actually read your summary right before I scored it so when I finished reading the book my initial thought of it was that you just took a few chapters from a whole book and attached them creating what you have, which is absolutely amazing. My mistake was not reading the summary first.