Review by Izzy: Restless Thoughts

Title: Restless Thoughts

Author: Doctorwicked

Reviewer: IzzBizz747

Note from reviewer: 

Sorry for the delay! I'd just like to warn you, I'm not as good at reviewing poetry, and there weren't really many points I could find to improve on with your work! I love your poetry.

Summary: 5/5

I love the summary, great use of words, and even though it's very short, it gets across the message you want it to and has a great rhythm to it.

Grammar: 4/5

I honestly couldn't find many points to improve on here.

In /10/ 

'To be imprison' should be either 'to be in prison' or 'to be imprisoned'.

Your grammar is great! Spellings pretty much perfect as well.

Character Building: [no score]

As there weren't any characters in this, I am not adding this to the final score.

Writing Style: 5/5

I love your writing style! It has an amazing rhythm to it, and it all seems to flow. You separate the sentences in the poems perfectly, so the reader can pause in the right areas, which is another reason why I'm loving reading your poetry so much!

Plot + Uniqueness: 4/5

I have decided to judge each poem in your book separately (most of them).

/2: Crowded Room/ 

This is a super relatable poem, and really well written. It's only downfall is that it isn't super unique as there are others similar, but it's still awesome.

/3: time to refill/

Again, very relatable... and generally quite unique!

/5: one of the clouds/

This is probably my favourite one so far. I've never ever read a poem like it - or anything like it, for that matter - and it's really well written and I just generally enjoyed reading this. Super well thought out.

/10: haven/

I love this one as well. There's not really much to say about it other than, great use of language, and very unique poem idea, I love it!

OVERALL SCORE: 18/20