Review by Fawn: Meet Me in September

Title: Meet Me in September

Author: YOONSAURUS

Reviewer: FawnIAtlas

Cover: 

Oooooo that cover is so edgy and coveys such forlorn emotions. I like the dark colours and how the city is illuminated. I also love how the text is simple yet shown in a triple where it fades away.

Just adding your author name to the cover would prevent plagiarism and let people know who wrote the book.

Summary: 

It's short, it's sweet, it's to the point.

I like the emphasis of the word September, it starts, it finishes, it is the be all end all of this novel.

Because it's a letter style novel I like how you have to find most of the information out by reading the letters, and not be given all info just as you find the book.

Writing Style: 

I know the lower case letters are done on purpose. But no one writes like this.

No one will intentionally always write all lowercase. Maybe you're trying to convey a sad emotion through the writing. Maybe you're trying to show that the writer has a disregard for the rules or is young. But in all honesty it makes the writing look under developed.

So using capital letters would lift the text and give it a more professional appeal.

Creativity + Imagination: 

I like the letter format. I feel like it's a new way to present ideas and conveys feelings and it's unique and not seen very often. I would've liked to see more content to really grasp the feel of the novel but other than that I liked it.