Review by El: Thoughts From Home

Title: Thoughts From Home

Author: Molokolulush

Reviewer: footnoteofhappiness

Summary: 4/5

I love thatyour summary is short and sweet – because that's essentially poetry. There isn'ta lot you can do for a summary for poetry, but you did a wonderful job. Youcould add a quote form one of your poems, but I think it's pretty good the wayit is anyway. I don't have much to critique for this one!

Grammar: 5/5

It's perfect. I expected to see a little something not quite in the right place – as even I can't get grammar perfect in my poetry – but you've surprised and delighted me. There's one thing I could critique but you might've done it that way on purpose but:

"Santa putsyou in naughty this year"

Santa puts you in the naughty list this year? That I stumbled on but it could'vebeen the way you intended it to be all along anyway. 

Graphics: 5/5

Love the useof graphics in EVERY part! I also quite liked your cover – simple, sweet, beautiful.It might just be me, but I love that you've kept everything simple and sweet (justlike poetry is). Poetry is the emotions we feel, and your graphics have alsocaptured that. 

Creativity: 5/5

I enjoyedhow creative you got with your poems and how meaningful they all were. I haven'tread poetry quite like that in a long time. You've really outdone yourself. 

Writing Style: 5/5

Only thing for this one was you'd set the book up a certainway for the first two poems (and the rest) except for the Santa one. Youchanged the aligning of the text, so it didn't suit the rest. It wasn't aspleasing to look at but it's a minor thing. Other than that your writing iseasy to follow and helps the story flow smoothly and creatively. 

OVERALL SCORE: 24/25

I loved every moment of your book. It is some really wellwritten poetry. This has been my favourite review by far. Please continuingwriting beautifully, you have gained a new fan! I left a few comments on yourstory as well – to let you know how much I really did like it!