voices off [nathan sharp](three)

Y/N

I woke this morning super happy. Even though I had a chance of dying it was worth it. I decided to wear some colors today as it was a happy day. I put on a pink crop top. It showed the tattoo across my stomach. It was music notes. I put on pastel blue shorts which had lace around the bottom.

I looked around my room and found my daisy flower crown. Once I found it I placed it on my brushed hair. I put on my glasses and grabbed my phone and bag making my way downstairs. I waved goodbye to Dan and Phil as I left the house. Before I left Dan tossed me a juice and Phil handed me a bag of Dan's cereal.

"Phil I said stop stealing my cereal!" Dan yelled from the kitchen. He just laughed and waved me goodbye. I started my walk to school. Nate caught up with me after a little. I was tempted to tell him about the operation but I decided to wait till we got to school. Music class will be the perfect time.

~
It was time for music. I went to Nate classes and helped the teachers in class. I told Ms. Marzia and Mr. Felix during lunch break. They were very happy for me. They wished me best of luck.

I walked into music and sat down on the piano stool. Nate came and sat next to me. I started to play 'This is Gospel'. Nate joined in with me and sang. "This is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent slumber." We kept playing and I felt a smile make its way on to my face.

When we finished playing Nate adjusted himself to face me. "So what's up with you? You seem a lot more cheerful than yesterday. Plus you're wearing a lot more color than yesterday." I adjust myself so I could face him. "I have an operation that's going to fix my vocal cords." His eyes light up as he reads. "That's great! When is it?" "Its Saturday morning but there's a catch. I might not make it through." His smile faded. "I've only known you for two days and I'm already going to lose you?" "Hopefully not but let's look on the bright side! Do you want to stay the night tonight?"

He nods his head. "Just let me text my brother." He says pulling his phone out of his pocket. He smiles and places his phone back in his pocket.

The bell rings and we start our walk to my house. The walk was filled with me playing random songs from my phone. He was laughing at a joke I wrote.

When we entered my house Phil was in the lounge. He seen me enter with a boy and got up. "Hey Y/N who's this?" He asked pointing to Nate. "Don't worry, he's my friend Nate, also he's staying the night so his brother is bringing some of his stuff over in a little." Phil gave me a deranged look. Dan walked in. "Hey Y/N who's this?" I show him the two notes I wrote for Phil.

"Oh okay I'll just order pizza tonight so you don't have to cook." He smiles. "I'll bring snacks up for you guys in a little but here's some drinks." Dan says tossing us both a thing of juice. "Thank you sir." Nate says. "Ah no need to be formal. Its not like I'm Y/N's dad, I'm just her brother and Phil there is my boyfriend." Phil's face went red. "Well thank you again." "Now you two head up I'll tell you when your brother is here or pizza."

I nod and we head up to my room. "Sorry if my rooms a mess, my equipment takes up a lot of room." I toss my bag at the front of my bed. Nate does so too.

Nate

When we enter Y/N's room it had so much equipment. It had an electric guitar, keyboard, and a ukulele. She also had microphones and recording software. She apologizes. "It's no problem. You have so much equipment." I said looking at her equipment. "Thanks Dan and Phil got me them. Some is also there old equipment like that camcorder and mic."

She takes a seat on her bed and I follow. "So what do you want to do?" I ask. She just shrugs her shoulders.