one week till christmas [philip lester](three)

Y/N

Dan and Phil set up the camera and lights. I was still in PJs with mix match Christmas socks. They asked if I was ready to record and I nod.

"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" They both say in sync. "Yes it is time for Holiday Baking!" Dan says. "But we're not alone!" Phil says. "My sister Y/N is here too!" Dan continues. "Now time to get midly suggestive and bake!" I say.

We went through all the ingredients. They decided to make a giant gingerbread man. "And lastly we need random assortments of candy!" They say dropping packets of sprinkles and mini candies on my head. "Hey!" They both just laugh.

While they were forming the cookie I decided to show off my socks. "Look I'm wearing non matching socks. One has candy canes all over the other penguins." I lift up on foot showing off a sock then I do the other. "Y/N why are you showing your socks off to out audience?" Dan asks as he turns around. "Because I can!" I reply back. "Hey were matching by not matching!" Phil high fives me.

It took another hour and it was finally cool enough to decorate. "Let's move it to the dining area with the power of editing." I snap my fingers and Dan turns off the camera.

We move everything to the dining area. Dan hits records again. "And here we are. Now let's decorate!" We all sit down decorating a section. I got to do the head. "Wow this looks like a monster." Dan says using his phone to show the audience.

"Okay that was this years baking video!" Phil said. "The recipe and steps are down below because this 'tutorial' was not helpful." I say air quoting tutorial. Dan and Phil end the video. By the time we finished filming it was already four am.

"Ugh I need sleep." I say flopping on the sofa. "Take your pills first." Dan says bringing the lights into his room. "Oh yeah." I go into my bag which is in Dan's room and grab two pills from it. I head back to the kitchen and take it.

"What the pills for if I may ask." Phil asked cleaning up the kitchen. Dan had already went to bed. "Oh well when I was little when I fell asleep I wouldn't wake up. We went to the hospital. It turns out I have weird sleep death disorder." I say leaving the kitchen.

Phil follows. "Well I'll let you sleep." Phil said going into his room. I lay on the sofa drifting asleep.

"Y/N wake up~." I heard a voice say. "Huh?" I say opening my eyes. I'm met with a pair of blue eyes. "Oh hey Phil." I smile.

I sit up and grab my phone. It was three in the afternoon. "I got to record another cover." I groan. I decided to do a cover to 'Mistletoe'.

I decided to go for a walk. I garb my jacket and toss it over my outfit which consisted of white skinny jeans and a red shirt.

Dan and Phil were recording a gaming video. It was only around six so I decided to head to the Starbucks that the woman suggested.

As I reached outside the cold breeze hits me. I start my walk to Starbucks. When I reach the store I stand in line to order.

Once it was my turn I ordered a Peppermint Mocha. I didn't want to walk back right away so I take a seat and get my phone out.

I get on Twitter and look through some tweets from fans.

Amy🎁
@ FestivePlier
I loved the idea of cover week. It's like a countdown till Christmas!

I smile at the tweet and decide to tweet back.

Y/N🎄
@ Y/Y/N
@ FestivePlier Thank you! I might do this again for other holidays!

"Excuse me but are you Y/Y/N?" I hear a female voice. I look to see a girl with brown hair. "Why yes I am and you are?" I ask. "I-I'm Dodie. I just wanted to know if I could get a picture with you?" She asks nervously. "Sure." I smile. We take a selfie together. "Thank you so much! I have to go now!" She says waving bye and leaving the store.

I look at my phone again to see a new mention.

Dodie
@ doddleoddle
I just met my inspiration to play the ukulele! @ Y/Y/N
*Insert Selfie*

I smile. I didn't know I was people's inspiration? I like and retweet her tweet. I look at the time and it's almost eight. I get up and grab my cup. It still had a good amount in it.

Cup in hand I make my way out the shop and back to the flat.

I make it back to the flat to see Dan and Phil in the lounge. "Well look who's back." Phil says. "We were going to tell you that we'd be gone Christmas shopping but you were already gone. Where were you?" Dan asks like an overprotective brother. "I was at Starbucks. I also met a fan." I reply taking my jacket off.

I sit in between the two and we watch movies until we fell asleep.