self conscious [ethan nestor](eight)

Y/N

I sit on the bed with Sean next to me. "So how's life been." Jack asked quietly. "Great thing to ask Sean." I respond. "I'm sorry. Mother couldn't afford to keep you." He said in the same quiet tone as before. "Yeah I realize that but my life was horrible." Tears were threatening to escape but I hold them back. "How so?" "I was told I was imperfect in every way. That I wasn't worth it. I was abused mentally and physically." I glance at Sean to see his expression completely changed. I moved my hair out of the way a pointed to the scar across my neck and cheek. Sean gently ran his finger over them. "I was cut with a knife twice by my so called 'dad'." Sean's expression softened as if he was going to cry. "I'm so sor--" he started but I cut him off. "Did you ever think if calling? Seeing how my life was? No! I had to ask the hospital in Ireland who were there at my birth! Why? Because I wanted to know who my actual family was!" I was yelling. Sean was going to speak but I started again. "I would have liked to be able to tell someone what was happening! But no! I had to suffer through all of it until I ran away! I ran away when I was seventeen all the way to america! Why? Because I wanted to forget everything. I hurt myself. I would drink hoping it might kill me. Overdose. I self harm hoping that the memories might go away but no." Tears were now pouring out my eyes. "I'm forced to remember everything. All the pain. All seventeen years. But you don't care? No. No you never did and you never will!" I got up and opened the bathroom door before shutting it and locking it.

Sean kept banging on the door. I slid down to the floor. I could do it now. No one would care. All the memories started flooding back in. Every night my so called father would come home drunk and abuse me. Being yelled at by my "mother" that I wasn't good enough. My "step dad" telling me I was never wanted in the house.

My head started to pound. My vision started to blur. I was having a panic attack. My breathing was getting more shallow. It felt like my throat was closing up on me. Everything was slowly turning black.

Ethan

Mark and I heard yelling from the room but couldn't really hear what they were saying. We thought it was just sibling arguments. That was until we heard banging. The banging soon stopped but Jack ran into the lounge.

"Y/N. She locked herself in the bathroom." Complete paranoia set in me. "What happened?" Mark asked. "We talked about her life. She was yelling and crying before ran into the bathroom. I banged on the door but she's not answering." I immediately got up from the couch and made my way to my bedroom.

I knock on the door. "Y/N, its Ethan." There was no response. Not even a cry or a sound. That made me very concerned. Mark and Jack were standing at the doorway. I grab the key from my bedside table and unlock the bathroom door.

I open to see a horrible sight. Y/N was unconscious on the bathroom floor. There was no blood so she didn't hurt herself. I hope. "Mark please call an ambulance." I said. "What why?" He then walks into the bathroom. "Oh never mind. I'll go call." He walks away. I fell horrible. I wish I could be there for her. When she was growing up. To tell her everything is going to be fine. But I can't. All I can do is be here for her now.

•wasnt going to update yet but so many of you liked the last chapter so here's this hopefully next chapter will be out today•