lollipop [septiccrank]

Both boys were laughing there asses off. They were reading poorly written yet very hilarious fanfiction about the two. It wasn't for a video but for fun. They were midly shipped in the community especially since Signe had broke up with Sean. "Oh god this story has way too many puns." Sean had said in between laughs. Ethan nodded his head in a agreement. "Maybe we should take a break and maybe breath." Ethan suggested shutting the laptop. They spent a good three minutes focusing there breathing to get it back to normal.

"That was fun." Sean said once he caught his breath. "Yeah. I never thought we would ever be shipped together." Ethan replied. "Well it's probably because you're a lot like Mark and I was wildly shipped with him." Ethan nodded his head. "That makes sense. I don't know I still find it weird." "How so?" "Well I'm openly gay and you're not gay at all." "I don't think it weird. I've been shipped with Tyler Oakley before."

The boys sat there in silence for a little before Sean had an idea. I pulls out his phone starting up the song Lollipop covered by Dodie Clark. Sean starts to tickle Ethan knowing exactly where his weak spots were.

Sucking too hard on your lollipop,
Or love's gonna get you down

Ethan laughed loudly struggling to get away from Sean's. Once he did he giggled running around the house. "Hey get back here!" Sean said laughing.

Say love, say love,
Or love's gonna get you down.

Sean got up to chase the Blu haired boy. He had completely lost where he had went. He checked almost every room. He was in the last room. Ethan's room. He had to remember Ethan was tiny. He was even shorter than him. He could probably hide in small places. He checked around the room till all that was left was the closet. Ethan kept his breathing quiet but to no avail Sean found him. "Got you!"

Sucking too hard on your lollipop,
Or love's gonna get you down

Sean picked up the precious blue boy and set him on his shoulders. While setting him on his shoulders he grabbed Ethan's phone. He opened Instagram and took a picture of the two. Ethan looking adorable with his glasses on and Sean giving a goofy smile. He posted it on Ethan's Instagram tagging himself in it. He gave no context to the picture just left it as is.

Say love, say love,
Or love's gonna get you down.

He smiled at the boy before handing him is phone back. Sean carried Ethan out of the room ducking under doorways slightly so Ethan wouldn't hit his head. Once they reached the lounge Ethan grabbed Sean's phone taking a picture and posting it on Instagram. He, just like Sean, gave no context to the picture. He simply just tagged himself in it.

Sean set the younger boy on the couch. Ethan and Sean were both smiling like idiots at this point. Sean hated to admit it but he had grown feelings for the boy. And sure some of the fanfictions may be a little dramatic he kind of wished some things would actual happen. Like him holding Ethan close. Hold hands. Kiss him. He just wanted it all. He wanted the blue boy.

Ethan clapped his hands in front of Sean. "Earth to Sean." He said letting out a little laugh. "Sorry just caught up in thinking." Sean apologized his face turning a light shade of pink. "Thinking about what if I may ask?" Ethan said curious to know why the Irish man in front of him dazed out. "Us." Sean whispered hopefully inaudible to Ethan. But to Sean's luck, Ethan heard it. "Us?"

Sean didn't know what to do. Did he just admit his feelings for Ethan? While he was trying to stutter out words Ethan took it as his time to do something.

He pushed Sean onto the couch to where he was straddling the older boy. Sean's face was turning redder than Mark's old hair color. Ethan took this chance to be dominant and kiss Sean. Sean confused and shocked still immediately kissed back. He pulled Ethan closer to where he was laying on his chest.

They kissed softly for some time until they needed a break for air. It took them a couple seconds to say anything. "I hope you know that's the only time you'll ever be dominant." Sean smirked at the blue boy. Ethan buried his head into the crook of Sean's neck. They stayed like that until they fell asleep.

•would you guys like a septiccrank smut? Let me know•