dating site [tyler scheid](eleven)

Y/N had left almost three hours ago. She said if she made it she would be home at six. So Tyler having his hope up had started to set up a little party for her.

"Daddy can you help me?" Rose asked. Rose had been calling her dad all morning. He shrug it off as cute and let her have her fun. "Sure." Tyler picked up Rose and helped her tape up streamers above the kitchen island.

"Okay time to blow up balloons." Tyler said handing Rose the bag of balloons. Rose handed Tyler balloons one by one until they were all on the ceiling full of helium. "Is it time to get the cake?" Rose asked eagerly. Tyler looked at the clock on the wall. "In an hour we'll pick up the cake and ice cream, okay?" Tyler asked Rose. "Okay! I'm going to go play!" Rose said running into Tyler's room.

Tyler finished setting up decorations. His phone buzzed showing a text from Ethan.

Ethan- We'll be over around six ish. Right before y/n gets there

Tyler- okay see you then

Tyler clicks off his phone and sits on the couch. He scrolls through twitter until it's time to get the cake. "Rose put your shoes on! Time to get the cake." Tyler said. Rose rune into the room with her shoes on happily ready to get the cake.

-
Everyone was here. Mark brought Chica so Rose was on the floor playing with her. "I just got a text from y/n's dad,they should be here any minute." Ethan said.

As if they could hear us the door opened. Y/N walked in with her father behind her. "Surprise!" Everyone said. "Mommy!" Rose ran up to y/n with a party hat. Y/N spent her time greeting people.

Finally she walked up to Tyler. "I assume you planned this?" Y/N said with a smile. "Yeah." Tyler said rubbing the back of his neck. She gave him a quick peck. "Thank you so much boyfriend." "Oh so are we dating now?" Tyler asked. "Only if you want to." Y/N spoke. "Well I agree to that girlfriend." Just as they were about to kiss again, Rose ran between them.

They laughed and continued with the night. Y/N much happier than she's ever been.

-sorry this had a weird end but I ran out of ideas. I hope you liked it still!-