plant shop [signe hansen](three)

Y/N

"Y/N! Up!" It was Mark. I groaned. "We have a panel in an hour!" I sigh. "I'm getting up give me a fucking second." I sit up to see Amy getting ready. "Hurry!" Mark says. "Shut up, I am."

I throw on my panda pocket shirt and white shorts. I throw my hair messily into a ponytail letting strands fall to the side of my face. "You could have at least tried." Mark said as I walked out of the bathroom.

I sigh. "I did you idiot. Mister, I wear the same floral shirt all the time." I say making fun of his floral shirt he was currently wearing. "Shut up and let's leave." Mark said.

-
"Yay Vidcon." I say unenthusiastic. "Hey you'll love it, just give it a chance." Amy said. "Yeah, I guess. Let's get to this panel." Mark nods leading us to the room. The panel was Mark, Ethan, Sean, and I.

"Why did I have to be apart of this again?" I ask taking a seat between Ethan and Mark. "Because I asked you and you agreed." Ethan said. "Oh yeah. I say yes to almost anything Ethan's asks." "Wow I asked you and you never responded." Mark said in a fake hurt tone.

I roll my eyes. We head backstage and wait for people to file in. The area was full in less then ten minutes. They sure have a lot of fans.

-
"A question for Y/N." I hum in response. "One, are you single and two, how was growing up with Mark?" I let out a little laugh at the first question. "Yes i am single and living with Mark was okay. I was the only girl growing up so it was a little difficult but I wouldn't trade my two brothers for anything." The crowd let out a long awe. I glanced in the crowd and seen Signe smile at me. I smile back and we continue with the panel.

Surprisingly a lot of people had questions for me. More than the others which was unusual since it was there panel. A girl with pastel pink hair is at the mic. "Y/N is there any of your friends that you treat like siblings?" She asked. "Yes actually. Ethan. Since we're so close in age it's easier to relate."

-

Signe

The panel ended and the boys had a signing. It was just Y/N and I. "Hey do you want to head out to lunch while they're doing the signing?" I asked. "Sure!" She replied with a smile.

-

"So what was it like growing up with Mark?" I asked. "Difficult. Mark was the popular one which left me in the shadows. Every time a teacher would talk to me they would compare me to him. Mark and I are really different." She said taking a sip of lemonade. "The only thing me and Mark ever related was girls. If Mark saw a cute girl we would talk about her." I gave her a confused look. "Oh sorry I didn't tell you. I'm actually lesbian. I know weird huh?" She says with a little laugh. "Not weird at all actually. I'm bisexual." I replied.

Her face lit up. "Really? Well I finally have someone who understands me." She said smiling. We continued to talk and eat lunch until it was time to head back and pick up the boys.

"Where were you two?" Mark asked wiggling his eye brows. I felt a blush creep on my face. "we were just getting lunch and talking until vidcon was over." Y/N said calmly giving Mark a glare. "Well then lets head back to the hotel." Sean said running like Naruto to the parking lot. "Freaking weeb." Y/N mumbles. I let out a little laugh.