self conscious [ethan nestor](three)

Ethan

Mark told me to go get some coffee as I was falling asleep while editing. We pulled an all nighter to pre record some videos. Mark was having a huge charity live stream soon and we needed video for that day. We realized not everyone watches the stream so we still needed videos.

As I entered Starbucks I only noticed two people were in there. An old lady reading a book and a girl around my height staring, staring mindlessly at her feet. All I could really see was that she had black hair and was wearing a grey hoodie. I walked up and ordered my drink.

I moved over next to the girl and she seemed to tense up but continued to stare at her feet.

Now that I was closer I noticed more of her appearance. She had a snapback hat on backwards in the color of black and blue. Her hoodie had a little design of me. It was a chibi drawing of me holding Chica. It was adorable.

"Here ya go miss." The lady said. The girl looked up just long enough to grab her drink. I noticed she had a scar on her cheek. She walked passed me staring at her feet again as she left the cafe.

"And here you go sir." The lady handed me my drink. I thanked her and started to head back to the studio.

When I entered the studio Mark was recording so I walked past and headed into the office. I set my drink down on the desk and sat down pulling out my phone.

I go through some stuff and notice a really adorable fanart. It was a chibi of me dabbing. It was in the art style of the girls hoodie. Curious, I clicked the account.

Her account name was Y
/N @ y/n.draws. Her account was full of well drawn fanarts of me. I started reading the description of them.

The dabbing one read. Smol doodle of the dabbing king before I get some work done. There was one of me in angel wings. First time drawing wings. I think it turned out bad but decided to share it anyway. Another of me from the Just Dance video. Does more exercise than I've done in a year.

I smile at the tweets and keep scrolling. How have I never seen her account before? I forgot to read her bio. I go back up to the top if the page.

Unofficial YouTube merch down below. (I'm not affiliated with Ethan in anyway.)

And then there was a link to RedBubble. I clicked on it and all her designs were there. All she designed was stuff about me. I decided to buy the dabbing one.

I head back to her profile and like and retweet her fanart. Before putting my phone away I follow her account.

Y/N

Two hours had gone by since I took the pictures. I finally finished what they requested. I sigh leaning back in my chair. That took awhile. I sit back up grabbing my phone. I open it to see over one hundred Twitter notifications. What the hell happened? I scrolled through the notifications and seen the first one.

Crankgameplays has followed you

I couldn't believe my eyes. I scrolled down farther to see he had liked all my fanarts. I was in awe that he noticed my fanart. Like all of them.

I scrolled back up to people tweeting me saying they ordered shirts and what not. I felt a smile creep on my face which I haven't felt in a long time. It soon faded though. I'm just an annoying fangirl. I decide to tweet something completely forgetting Ethan follows me.

Ethan

I finished up some editing and scrolled through some tweets on my home page. Although one caught my eyes.

Y/N
@ y/n.draws
Sometimes people never find happiness. One of those people are me.

And then the one under it.

Y/N
@ y/n.draws
It's weird. I have so many followers now because of Ethan yet it's just a number and I'm still alone.

Y/N
@ y/n.draws
And I know I should be happy but that's hard. I haven't been happy for awhile.

Y/N
@ y/n.draws
Sorry for boring you with my sad tweets. I'll leave you be.

She hasn't tweeted anything after that for an hour. It was worrying. I don't even know her yet I care so much and it's weird. I decided to send her a message.