mini fridge [mark fischbach]

"Okay so I tweeted out to see if anyone had a mini fridge and this girl has a mini fridge and a tv. So she's actually really close so we're gonna go pick it up." Mark spoke to the camera. Amy clicked off the camera and they started their drive towards the girls place. He followed the GPS to the house. "Okay we're here." Amy clicked on the camera. The two got out with Chica and up to the door. Mark lightly knocked on the door and a old woman opened the door. "Mihija, your little friend is here." The woman said into the house.

A girl with light brown hair and caramel colored eyes walked up to them. "Grandma, these are the people who are going to buy the mini-fridge and tv." The girl explained. "Oh well they're in the back. I'll bring some mangos for them to take as well. We do have plenty." "Okay grandma. Thank you." The girl said as the woman left. "Sorry about her. I don't have many guests over so she gets very excited." The girl smiled. "She charming. What's your name?" Mark asked. "Y/n. Follow me and I'll get the mini-fridge and TV so you can check it out." She said guiding them to the back. "Watch out for Moon. She's a people person." Y/n said opening the gate.

A baby husky ran at their feets. Y/N picked up the tiny dog. "Hi Moon. Aren't you hyper?" "She's so cute." Amy spoke. "Yeah i got her last week and she already loves it here." Y/n placed back down the dog. "So the tv has vhs right?" Mark asked. "Yep. I haven't used it since college so it should work perfectly fine." She stated. She showed them the tv and fridge and he was in love. He paid for them and y/n's grandpa helped him load it into the van.

"Thanks again. This made it alot easier than having to go to a bunch of thrift stores to look for one." Mark said. "It's no problem. It's been sitting in there for awhile so I needed to get rid of it somehow." Y/n's grandma came out with a bag of mangos. "For handsome man and pretty lady." She said handing them the bag. "Thank you for being so kind to us." Mark said. "Make sure to come by again. We love it when our y/n has guest over." Her grandma said sweetly. "Grandma they were just here to get the tv and fridge. They have their own lives plus I have work." Y/n said. Her grandma sighed. "Nice to meet you two. I hope you have a wonderful day." Her grandma left. "Sorry about her once more." "Hey I'm gonna take Chica back to the van. She's getting hot." Amy said. "Okay." Mark reasoned and handed her the keys.

"Thanks for taking the tv and fridge off my hand. My grandma and grandpa are planning to move back to Mexico soon so I gotta clean out the house so I can live in it." Y/n stated. "No problem. Everyone thought it was a joke when I was asking." He let out a small laugh. "Well I don't watch your videos so I took you seriously." "You don't watch my videos but you're following me?" He asked. "My little sister watched you all the time and she wasn't allowed to have social media so I let her follow you on my stuff but I guess when she moved out I never unfollowed." She shrugged her shoulders. "Hey would you like to go out to lunch on Saturday?" Mark asked. Y/N eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah. If that's okay with you?" "That's perfectly fine. Uh you know my twitter handle just shoot me a message." "Okay." Mark smiled and waved as he walked to his van. He just scored a date with a really nice girl.