grey [multi](three)

Y/N leaves her house and walks down to the plaza. The only thing left up from the party is the fairylights. "Would have been nice if I could of stayed at the party." Y/N sighed. Y/N walked out of the plaza and to the docks. She looked at the boat the males came off of. It was a nice boat. They probably came from a wealthy village. She could only assume though.

Y/N sat on the docks letting her feet dangle above the water. She stared at the crystal blue water as little waves hit the shore. It was kind of weird to have new people here. Not that Y/N is opposed. People of the village will have more people to interact with. It also means the new possibility of guards. Which in Y/N's opinion, that wasn't bad.

Y/N layed back looking at the stars. Out of all the stars there's one that stood out the most. It was a bright star that to Y/N had a slight green tint. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It was also the first thing her and Lady Amy did. Stargaze. Lady Amy pointed out the unusual star and declaring it their star.

Y/N let her eyes close as the sounds of wave hit the shore. Before she knew it she was asleep on the dock.

-
Mat walked up to the docks looking for Y/N. He noticed the mint green hair laying on the dock. He walks up to the dock to see a sleeping Y/N. "Ethan told you to sleep." Mat said. He bends down to tap on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N's grey eyes fluttered open. "Yes?" She asked. "Lady Amy came to your house this morning. She said she needs to talk to you immediately." Mat said. She stood up from the dock. "Thank you?" "Mat." She nodded her head. "Thank you Matthew. You and the others may go explore town while I'm out. Please don't be a bother to the others."

She walks off the docks and to the plaza. "Have you seen Lady Amy?" Y/N asks Dan. "She's in her home last I seen." She nods. "Thank you Daniel." She sets off through the town to the Lady's house.

On the way there she gets stopped by the fringe haired male. "Did Mat inform you of the Lady's visit?" He asked. "Yes he did." "I'm Nate by the way. I want apologize about Mark yesterday. I assume Ethan has already explained it to you." She nodded her head. "Okay well I won't keep you any longer." She smiles and gets back on track to the Lady's home.

When she reaches the home she give a small knock before entering. Y/N is took back by a female and male talking to Lady Amy. "Lady Amy you said you needed me?" Y/N asked trying to act normal. "Ahh yes! Meet Pj and his mother Lady Liguori." Lady Amy introduces the two mystery people. "Nice to meet you both." Y/N says with a slight bow. "Now Lady Liguori and I have talked and we have arranged a marriage for you and Pj." Those words hit Y/N like a brick.

"But Lady Amy I have to much to do in the village to worry about a marriage." Y/N said trying to keep cool at the situation thrown at her. "Don't worry. Robert will take over once you leave." She smiled. Lady Amy acted like there was nothing wrong. "Okay." Y/N said simply. "Lady Amy I will talk to you later but for now I have work to attend to with our new villagers." Lady Amy nods and Y/N leaves the house calmly.

She can feel her secret being pushed out. The negative feeling is helping it escape. Y/N takes a deep breath before heading down to the plaza. She was going to think while she guarded. So much was thrown at her. She didn't know how to feel and that was terrible for her. Her secret would only become harder to hide.

Y/N watched as Mark approached up from the docks. Once he spotted Y/N he almost instantly went up to her. He could sense something was off about her but he couldn't tell what. "You're not normal are you?" Mark asked bluntly to Y/N. Y/N was taken back but responded anyway. "I don't have to answer to you. I'm just here to protect the village." Mark huffed. "So you're not denying it?" Y/N sighed. "Just leave me to do my work."

Y/N walked away from Mark. "Arranged marriage huh?" Mark asked. Y/N turned around swiftly. "How did you know?" She asked. "I had the same expression when my mother told me of my arranged marriage. I was extremely confused and tried to figure out why me of all peope." Mark said with a slight pause in the middle. "It's because Lady Amy treats me as a daughter. And children get arranged to marriage." The conversation was cut short when Phil ran up.

"Philip what do you need?" Y/N asked. "Lady Amy said get everyone inside. A pretty bad storm is coming and she wants everyone to be safe." Phil explained. "Do the other guards know?" She asked. "Yes they're getting people into there homes." "Okay I will help as well." Phil leaves and Y/N is left with Mark. "I will get the guys and get them to your house." Mark said. "Okay I will be there soon."