you can['t] save me [ethan nestor](one)

Tyler had a little sister. Her name? Y/N. She was eight years younger than Tyler. She didn't get to see Tyler all that much so she was really never mentioned to his friends. They never knew about her until recently.

Y/N had to leave Cincinnati. For reasons she could tell no one. All she told Tyler was that she missed her big brother. The truth? Oh that was to difficult for her to ever explain to Tyler no matter how much she loved him.

She arrived very tired. She had never rode a plan before so she wasn't doing well. She felt very sick. "Come on. Let's sit you on the couch." Tyler said helping Y/N to the couch.

Y/N felt very dizzy and her stomach had a sharp pain in it. Tyler looked at his little sisters face. It was covered in bruises and marks. Very little bits of dry blood. "Y/N what are these marks from?" He asks gently rubbing his thumb against one. She flinched at his touch. "I got in a fight before I came."

Tyler sighed. Y/N was always a trouble maker his mother told him. Tyler called for Ethan to bring him a first aid kit. Y/N had no clue who Ethan was but she was too focused on trying to keep herself from falling unconscious.

A blue haired male came into the lounge with a white box. He handed the box to Tyler. "Who is she Tyler?" He asked clearly curious about the brown haired girl on the couch all beat up. "My little sister Y/N. She jut arrived from Cincinnati." Tyler said pulling stuff out to clean the beaten girl on the couch. "Oh well I'm going to order some food for us since it's just us three for a little." Ethan said exiting the lounge.

Tyler finished cleaning her face. Y/N had so much trouble from slipping. "Hey Y/N you alright?" Tyler asked clearly concerned why his sister was acting how she was. Before Y/N could respond she fell unconscious falling to her right. Tyler sighed adjusting her before leaving the room.

-
Y/N

My head had a sharp pain in it. I open my eyes to be staring at a white ceiling. I sigh throwing my hand on my head. A black comforter was tossed along me.

Seconds later a person popped above me. What was his name? Ethan? Yeah Ethan. "Yes Ethan?" I ask quietly. I sat up and he hopped over the couch it sit next to me.

"Tyler left for a couple of hours. He said he wouldn't be back until around midnight ish. Late night at the studio." He explains. "Oh okay." I replied once again softly. "Yeah and Tyler didn't want to leave you here alone so I got to stay back."

He adjust a little before speaking again. "So I don't really know you all that well. All I know is that your name is Y/N and your Tyler's little sister. I don't know your age or anything interesting about you." He said quite fast.

"I'm only twenty and there's nothing really interesting about me." I said. "I'm twenty too! But come on there has to be something interesting about you." He said talking with his hand. "Well I like the color blue but that's not very interesting." I said. "My hair is blue!" He said with a laugh. I let out a little smile at his child like manor.

"Hey I made you smile." He said giving me a smile back. God his smile. No. I can't like him. It will only hurt him. "Anyway would you like anything to eat? We still have pizza." He said gesturing towards the kitchen. I can't tell him I don't ever eat but if I do I'll have to throw it up later. "No thank you I'm not hungry." He tilts his head to the side. "You sure? You did just get off a long plane ride." I nod my head. "I'm sure."

He gives me a soft smile before speaking. "So what would you like to do?" He asks. "We could play some video games?" He asks. "Sure." I reply. "Okay we have to go to my room though since that's where I keep everything."

He stands up and helps me up as well. I wrap the black blanket around my shoulders. "You look adorable wrapped in my blanket by the way." Ethan said as we walked up the stairs to his room. "You put the blanket on me?" I asked. He hummed in response. "Yep. Tyler just left you laying but you looked cold to me so I took one of the blankets off my bed and layed it on you." He finished as early approached his room.

"Welcome to my room and my recording room." Tyler told me he helped people do a thing called YouTube. I would have to assume Ethan was one of the people he helped. He sits on his bed and pats next to him. I sit next to him.

"So what would you like to play? I have a lot of games." He said. "Do you have any horror games?" I ask. "Yeah I have tons!" He shuffles through a bunch of games until I find one that appeals to me. "How about Detention. I've always loved foreign horror games." I said. He turned on the game and moved his keyboard and mouse over to his bed.

-
Ethan

Throughout the game I could tell Y/N was having trouble sleeping. Only about an hour in she fell asleep in my lap. She was still wrapped in the black blanket of mine. Tyler never said where she was going to stay.

I pick her up and lay her on my bed. Tossing the bigger blanket over her. I go to leave but she grabs my arm. "Please stay." She whispers softly clearly still asleep. I smile laying next to her. She almost immediately wraps her arms around me, snuggling her head into my neck. I just lay there but soon wrap my arms around her. Soon we were both asleep.

Third person

While Y/N and Ethan layed asleep in each other's embrace, Tyler and the other came back home. Tyler didn't notice Ethan nor Y/N in the lounge. Amy grabbed Tyler by the arm sad dragged him to Ethan's room. He gave her a confused look before she opened the door.

He noticed Y/N and Ethan lying with eachother. Not in a sexual matter but a cute one. "I ship it." Mark whispers behind them. "I do too." Tyler said shutting the door.