amy's best friend [ethan nestor](two)

Y/N

I yawn fills me as my alarm goes off. I drag myself out of bed and head to my closet. I throw on a black half shirt and a pair a blue athletic shorts. I slip on shoes rather quickly before grabbing my phone and running downstairs. I quickly grab some breakfast before heading to the studio.

I unlock the door placing my stuff on the front desk. I start placing dance shoes into boxes.

Ethan

Y/N said she was doing a bunch of storage today so I thought I could go over and help since I've already some a bunch of preediting because of the wedding.

I open the door to be met with Panic! At The Disco being played loudly. I walk a little further in to see Y/N sitting on the carpet stuffing shoes into boxes.

I wave a hand in front of her and she smiles at me. She gets up and turns the music down enough so she can hear me. "Hey what are you doing her Ethan?" She said with a smile. "Well you said you had a lot of work so I thought I'd come and help." "Awe that's so sweet Ethan. Right now I'm just putting dance shoes in boxes." We both sit down talk and placing shoes into boxes.

"I never asked how old you were." She said. "I'm twenty." I replied. "Oh so you're only a year older." I nod. "So I heard from Mark you did gymnastics?" She asked me curiously. "Yeah when I finished I was level ten. What about you? You seem to know a lot of things." "Oh I'm self taught. I spent most of my time at the studio aside from school." She explained. I noticed she had braves with bright pink bands.

Her phone rang and she got up and stood at the front desk. "Hello." I couldn't really hear what the other person was saying. "One second." She places glasses on and fills a piece of paper. "Mhm okay and yes classes will be closed on Thursday. I have a wedding to attend. Mkay bye." She hands up the phone and sits back down next to me.

"You look good in glasses." I say. I saw her face turn a light shade of pink. "Ah thank you." "Why don't you wear them more often?" "Well it's difficult to do flips without glasses flying off so I just don't wear them unless I'm writing or reading." She says finishing up. "Well you should wear them more." I suggest as we finishing placing them on shelves.

"Hey you want to see a routine I'm working on?" She asks. I nod. She grabs my hand and drags me into the studio. I sit down while she sets up the music. I watch her as she moves.

The air begins to feel a little thin
As I start the car and then I begin
To add the miles piled up behind me
I barely feel a smile deep inside me

Her moves are fluent and her face is expressionless. Just from the beginning I can tell she's been working on this for awhile.

And then I felt chills in my bones
The breath I saw was not my own
I knew my skin that wrapped my frame
Wasn't made to play this game
And then I saw Him, torch in hand
He laid it out, what he had planned
And then I said, I'll take the grave
Please, just send them all my way

She acts like she's done this routine her whole life. The song fit perfectly with the moves.

For me to walk away with
I began to understand
Why God died

She collapse to the ground. I clap lightly as she gets up. "Was it good?" She asked. "Absolutely amazing." I reply smiling at her. "How about we finish storage and then I'll close up." I nod and we head out the studio.

We organize the costume room. I kept glancing at her and I could she her cheeks were a light pink. She was blushing. We laughed and singed while we hung up costumes. She seemed really happy.

We hear a pitter of something hit the roof. We look out the window to see its raining. "Come on I'll close up before rain gets too bad." I nod and we head out. I offer to drive her home since she walks her. She nods and we spend the whole car ride laughing like idiots.

"Thanks for the ride." She said her hair still dripping water. "No problem." She places a kiss on my cheek and my face goes red. "Bye Blue Boy." She says closing the car door. I lean back thinking.