perfect disaster [ethan nestor]

Ethan seen a girl. She wasn't like many or really anyone else. She was different but in a good way to Ethan. In a school where everyone wore uniforms she stood out. She wore mainly black with splashes of red. She never wore her uniform no matter how much trouble she would get it. But it wasn't being disobedient it was like she was afraid.

Her hair also stood out much like his own. Ethan's being a bright blue while the girls a pastel green. It was darker at the ends and her hair was a little past her shoulders.

She also had pericings. Black gauges piercing both her ears. She also had a nose piercing. She mostly wore a black gem but sometimes switched to silver. She also had a tongue piercing which she didn't wear all that much.

She was always late to class. Not on purpose though. To Ethan she seemed afraid of others. Like they would hurt her. She was paranoid of being in crowded halls. Sometimes she would miss class completely. Or school.

She came to class sometimes with bruises littering her body. As if she had been a fight but she never seemed like the person to Ethan. She seemed innocent in his eyes, despite her appearance.

Everything about her to Ethan was perfect. And everyone would think he's crazy if he told them. It wasn't normal to like a girl like her. She was exactly normal and neither was he.

Ethan finally learned her name. Y/N. It was a beautiful name. It didn't fit her appearance all that well but Ethan loved it never the less. It was unique from others. Most people had simple names but hers was something special.

Y/N stopped coming to class completely. Ethan wouldn't see her anywhere. At lunch. In class. And considering he had three classes with her it was concerning.

Ethan asked his homeroom teacher about her but they gave him no clear answer. They just said she was gone. She hadn't showed up for a week and the school didn't care. Ethan sighed.

Ethan decided to head to the park after school to get his mind off of her. To stop worrying. Even though he knew it probably wouldn't work it was worth a try.

Ethan went home long enough to change out of his uniform before heading to the park. He also left a note for his mother so she wouldn't worry.

Ethan walked through the park which was mostly empty due to the fact it was supposed to rain soon. Ethan didn't mind the rain though.

As Ethan walked he noticed a piece of green hair behind a tree. Ethan walked in front of tree to see Y/N curled into ball crying. Ethan felt his heart break at the sight.

"Hey Y/N?" Ethan said softly. Y/N looked up and immediately scrambled backwards, wiping her eyes with her sleeves. "W-What are you doing her?" Y/N replied with a slight hiccup due to crying. "Well when you see a green piece of hair behind a tree crying you get concerned." Ethan said bending down so he could see her face.

"Why would you ever be concerned about me?" She said still trying to rid her face of tears. "Because I well I like you." "Why would you like me, I'm a disaster." She said. "But your my perfect disaster." Ethan replied.

"Why would you ever want a disaster?" She asked. Ethan got closer to her leaving there faces only inches apart. "Because after a disaster something great happens."

Ethan leans forward and kisses her. Y/N didn't know why but she kissed back. As if she needed to. As if he's been what she was waiting for. Someone to fix her and put her back together

When they detached Y/N pulled Ethan into a hug. "Please fix me." She whispered quietly into his shoulder. "I will."