blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](three)

Things to look for
Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
F/G- Favorite Game
F/A- Favorite Anime

More will be added as we go along

Y/N

We brought the last of the food in. We were both a laughing mess. I was telling him about how Mark used to play with my dolls.

"He used to rename them aswell." I said and we were in fits of laughter. Mark walks in without us noticing. "What so funny?" Mark asks. "About how you used to play with my dolls." We just sent Ethan and I into a giggling fit. "Hey! That was personal." He yelled at me. "Anyway get food you loser." I say grabbing a burger. We all ate one while we talked about childhood stories.

"Oh so there was this one time that Y/N thought it was a good idea in high school to start a fight with a girl. I think her name was Ashley." Mark starts. "Mark don't you dare!" I yell. "No Y/N let him continue." Ethan says smiling. "Well at the time she was almost a foot and a half taller than Y/N being at that time Y/N was a freshmen and Ashley was a senior. Well they got into a fight and Y/N got really annoyed by her insults. I had the same lunch unfortunately and I was a junior. So she proceed to grab the milk and yogurt off my tray." I put my head down in shame. "She then dumped the yogurt down the girls shirt and the milk in her hair. Y/N was immediately took by a teacher to there classroom. The funny thing is she didn't get in trouble she just got congratulated on stopping a bully." Mark and Ethan had began to laugh. I had just slumped into my chair trying to hide form humanity.

"I'm heading to my room, bye!" I get up and run to my room. I flop on my bed. Why would Mark tell Ethan that? Ethan's probably going to think I'm a douche.

I flip over and turn on the TV which was above my wardrobe. I started to watch some of Hello Neighbor videos of Jack. I heard Mark head to his room to record. I had no clue where Ethan was but at this point I could care less.

I focused my attention back on Jack's yelling. I heard my door crack open and I see Ethan in the doorway. "Hey Y/N." He says coming in and shutting to door once again. "Hey Ethan." I said pausing Jack's video. "So you seemed a little upset earlier. Why is that?" He asks sitting on my bed. I could see his blue eyes filled with concern.

"Uh I guess I felt embarrass with Mark telling you that. I don't really like anyone knowing that because it makes me sound like a bad person." I reply. "Well I would never think of you as a bad person." He said. "Anyway could I join you?" He asks. I nod and he sits next to me on the bed. I start to video up once again.

We were about to start another video until Nate called. "One second." He just smiled as I answered the phone.

"Hey so I'm throwing a party tomorrow for no particular reason. I think you should come. The time is at seven."

"Sure loser I'll be there but don't expect me to dress nice."

"I know now get some sleep you loser."

He says before hanging up. Ethan looks at me with the 'what was that about' eyes. "Oh Nate's having a party and he wants me to come." He nods. "Want to come with?" I ask. "Sure." He replies and we continue the videos.

Mark

I had finished recording a video with Jack. It was almost eight am there while it was only two am here.

I decided to check on Y/N since it's her first night here.

I walk up to her room and I hear the TV on. When I open the door I see her asleep on Ethan's chest and Ethan asleep as well. From the looks of it they fell asleep watching watching YouTube. I turned the TV off and covered up the two.

I quietly exit the room to my own and quickly fall asleep as I have to go to Nathan's at noon.