locked in [multi](one)

Things to Know
Y/N - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color

Y/N

"Is she okay?" I heard a male british accent. "Does she look fucking okay?! Her arm is bleeding!" I heard another british accent. "Guys calm down Mat is fixing her arm." I heard a deep male voice. I felt very dizzy. "There her arms better. The bleeding should stop soon." A slightly high pitched male voice spoke. I tried calming down my breathing as my heart was beating very fast.

I open my eyes to see a dark room. It was slightly blurry. I reached my hands to my face to not feel my glasses on. I sigh. "She's awake!" I heard the same british accent the first time.

I saw four blurry people approach me. "I believe these are yours." The high pitched male said. He hands me my glasses which I put on my face. The four blurry people are now four interesting looking males. The male who gave me my glasses had short brown hair and a brown jacket on. The one next go him had a quiff like hair colored red. The two next to the red hair had a fringe styled hair. One being black and the other being a dark brown. One was wearing all black and the other was wearing a bright blue flannel and glasses.

"Thank you." I whisper. I try to stand up but as soon as I stood up I fell but the black fringe hair male caught me. "Woah let me set you there." He said helping me to a chair. "Sorry I was dizzy." I mumbled.

"I couldn't get a signal." A black haired male with gauges said as he walked over to us. "She's awake I see." I flash a tiny smile. "Well we should probably introduce ourselves." He said kneeling down so he can see me eye to eye. "I'm Nathan Sharp or Nate." He said smiling. "I'm Matthew Patrick or Mat." said the brown haired male. "I'm Mark Fischback." said the red head. "I'm Dan Howell and this is my friend Phil Lester." said the black fringed male.

"And you are?" said Nate. "I'm Y/N." I said. "You have very unique eyes." said Nate in a curious manner. "Oh yeah my left eye is E/C and my right eye is grey. Yeah it's a birth defect. It's not the most prettiest thing to have." I said a hint of sadness in my voice. "There nice, it suits you." he said standing up. I have H/C with F/C tips.

"I'm sorry if this sounds rude but where they hell are we." I said. "Uh we actually don't know where we are." Mark said. I looked around the room more. It was a pretty plain room except for a couple of chairs. "Well we should probably try and find a way out." I say trying to stand up again. But once again I get very dizzy so before I fall I sit back down.

"You're not going to be able to walk if everytime you stand you fall." Mark said. "Here I'll carry you." Nate said bending down so I could get on his back. I did so. "I'm sorry if I'm heavy." I said. "Nonsense you're as light as a feather." He said adjusting me so I'm more comfortable. "So when I went to try and find signal I seen two doors out of this room. They were both locked." He said leading us to the doors.

"Oh I see there puzzles we have to solve in order to open the door." I say. I look at the one on the left. Hey that's a riddle. "Hey what does that say on the left?" I ask Phil.

"You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future can never taint me. What am I?" Phil said. I thought for a couple seconds. "History! You always find it in the past. You make it in the present. And the future can never taint it." I said.

Phil entered it in the key pad and we heard a click. "The doors open." Mark whispered. Mat slowly opens the door to reveal.....