blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](eleven)

Y/N

I woke up to Ethan on top of me. He must have rolled around in her sleep. He looked so cute with his hair thrown around on his face. I noticed how Ethan whispered in his sleep. It wasn't load enough to make any words from but he still whispered. He was also smiling. I don't know of what but he seemed happy. He cheeks were slightly pink. Again I had no clue why.

I seen Mark open the door and he noticed our position. I mouthed the word 'help'. But he just smiled shaking head. He mouthed back 'you're on your own'. Before shutting the door. I sighed. Ethan weighed more than me so I couldn't push him off me.

"Ethan~." I whine. He just mumbles. I licked his face. "What the fuck?" He says opening his eyes. He's met with me smiling. "Why did you lick me?" He asks. "Because I need to get up. Mark left so it's time to decorate!" I say very loudly in his face.

He rolls off me. I get out of my bed. I decided to change into something I haven't worn in awhile. I threw on a T-shirt with a SepticEyeSam with a Christmas hat on along with white skinny jeans. I turn to see Ethan staring at the ground. I keep forgetting he's in here when I change.

"Come on let's go decorate!" I say like an excited child. I grab his arm dragging him to where the Christmas decorations are. We put everything in the lounge and started to decorate. We started with the fireplace. Then we set up the tree. "Wait I have something for the tree." I say running into my room.

Ethan

Y/N came back with a pink bulb in hand. I noticed it had a mustache on it. "I seen it while shopping for Christmas gifts and it reminded me of Mark so I got this." She says placing it on the tree.

We continued to decorate. "Hey Ethan." She said. "Yeah." I walked up to her. "Look up." I look up to see her holding mistletoe. I look back down to have Y/N kiss me. Her lips were soft and she smiled into the kiss. We pulled apart. "Okay time to make cookies!" She clapped her hands together. Is she seriously not going to talk about that?

I follow her into the kitchen. She was setting a bunch of ingredients on the kitchen island.

~
When we finished the cookies looked actually okay considering I helped making them I thought they would be bad. "I'm home!" I hear Mark yell. "Kitchen!" Y/N yells.

Mark enters the kitchen. "Ooo cookies." Mark says grabbing one. "Yep Ethan and I made them and decorated the house." Y/N said turning off the sink. "This is good considering Ethan made it." Mark said.

Y/N let out a little laugh. "Since tomorrow is Christmas tonight we are binge watching Christmas movies." She says clapping her hands together.

She drags both of us into the lounge. "Wow this lounge looks great." He walks up to the tree. "Oh look its a little Warfstache ornament." He said smiling. "Yep now movies!" She plops on the couch. We go and sit next to her as she starts Home Alone. "You were always obsessed with this movie." Mark says. "Well duh this little guy was freaking smart."

~
Mark

I woke up to see Y/N asleep across Ethan and I. Her and Ethan were still asleep which gave me an idea. I moved Y/N's feet off of me and called Amy.

"Yes?"

"Hey do you remember the plan?"

"The one with Ethan and Y/N?"

"Exactly."

"Okay I'm coming over."

She hangs up the phone and I look over to the couch. I head to my recording room and grab my camera. I turn it on. "Hello everybody and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. So today since my sister is her to celebrate Christmas finally we are going to vlog it and record some Christmas themed videos!" I said into the camera while I walked into the lounge. I seen Amy walk in and I face the camera at her. "And Amy's here." She waves to the camera. "So as she can see the two lovebirds are asleep on the couch." I point the camera at Ethan and Y/N. "Shut up they're just friends." Amy punches my arm.

I notice they start waking up. "Good morning you two." We face the camera at them. A light blush goes across both of there faces. "Now that you two are awake let's open gifts!"

~
Y/N

Mark and Amy kept embarrassing Ethan and I through out the whole day. Mark and Amy were in the lounge while Ethan and I were laying on his bed watching some YouTube videos. We were watching Razzbowski playing Welcome To the Game 2.0. "Hey Ethan?" "Yes?" He asks looking at me. "Never mind."

-Merry Happy Christmas Holiday! There will be Christmas stories posted after this probably through new years.-